Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, just wanted to set the record straight on here as Steve sent my Bird of Prey kit to the UK as promised. I have since ordered another large and very expensive studio scale model kit from him due to trusting him as a reputable seller. As I live in the UK, it takes a lot of trust to send someone a lot of money from across the pond. He has been in touch about the kit and has replied to each of my concerns ref postage. I am now waiting for this kit to be completed and send onto me once he has completed it. I have no doubt Steve will keep his word and promise to me. You can bet I will be thanking him on here once I get word it is on its way to me and once it finally arrives.

Thanks Wayne! We got hit again with snow so the apoxy is not curing as fast as I like.. dont want to heat it and take a chance at warping! I will keep you updated!

Thanks again for the trust! It means a lot!

Steve

Hi Steve, no worries appreciate the update and the snow chilling down the curing temperatures to some degree. I hope it clears away soon for you. Yes please do not take any chances, the kit is so rare and so limited in availability that I don't want you to take any risks with it especially that beautifully detailed and long neck piece. A very expensive kit and worth every penny and not worth taking any chances with it. Thanks for the update Steve as always and trust is essential in this game and you have it all the way with me my friend as you have delivered so well in the past with your awesome Bird of Prey kit. This new kit is sure to be it's equal and I want to thank you once again for giving me the chance of getting what I am sure will be such a rare collectors piece for any Star Trek Motion Picture fan and a perfect compliment to your Bird of Prey!

Well my Tie fighter came this week. I am delighted. Steve threw in an aluminium armature for it and spare EFX Tie Fighter wings together with a free gift - EFX death star tiles wall plaque as issued during the NY Comi-Con I think- thanks. The Tie EFX wings means that my Tie will never warp so that alone makes the wait worth it. A bit of modifying to make them fit, but to repeat I am delighted beyond expectations. Steve has redeemed himself me thinks as he need not to have given me all the extras, I would have been happy with resin wings and resin armature which is what I paid for. Would I buy from him again? I never thought I'd say this, but yes I would as his new customer focus makes him more reachable/approachable/accountable.

Although if he stiffs me again I've got access to a private jet making Wyoming just a short hop from West London.....just kidding.

Thanks Steve, appreciate you going the extra mile. Best for Nice-Models Design LLC. .

Sanjay

Hey Don, was great speaking with you again and Thank you for reaching out. I do not want anyone's order to go unfilled. No matter the time. Again thanks for contacting me. Will get your order to you as discussed in PM!

Steve

Hiya Steve, how is the weather mate, is it warming up a little for you to start doing some molds on Richards Longs K'Tinga kit for me? Cheers buddy. Wayne

We are rock N Rolling Wayne! Just a thought since this thread was dedicate to past due orders can we not post here. I want this thread to die on the vine! LOL I'll shoot you a update on PM or Facebook! Thanks!!

Steve,

I am waiting for your kit more than 6 years now.
You might understand how long it is.
While our e-mail correspondense, you have kept saying it would be soon, next week cast, rebuilding master and so on.
According to my record, your last e-mail reply was dated 5th May (Japanese time). No response after that even I have sent e-mail several times.
And also, I have left message on Facebook dated 6th July, the message was opened same day according to system notice.
Even though I have no reply yet. Therefore allow me to post on public.

Really really I want you to keep promise two things what you have promised in the 25th November 2015 reply because it seems like you have got payment from Disney.
Do you remember what you have promised me, Steve?

I don't want to repeat whinging on this forum.
Thank you for your quick action for two promises in advance.

Last edited:
swmodelfan1977 yes I did email you in May and everything still stands. I appreciate you posting here as transparency is important. I went back and checked the old list and for some reason i couldn't find you. However you provided enough proof and like I told you in May I will take care of you for sure on your kit and compensation for your inexcusable extremely long wait. For you information i have yet to receive final payment.. seems like everyone "thinks" I have but that is not the case. Its frustrating for sure. I have been instructed not to comment on that entire situation any longer. So check you PM for the info I requested. Again i'll get this squared away for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back