Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, just want to set the record straight if possible from another customers point of view, but I am a private collector however. Ordered a Studio Scale Bird of Prey model from Steve. Got the kit delivered to the UK and what a kit. So good that I have now ordered a Studio Scale K'Tinga from him too. He has taken a while to get the kit sorted for me as he has been so busy as of late but when I have chased Steve on progress, he has always got back to me and even though I parted with a lot of money for this kit, I know he will come through for me and I will be adding another awesome kit from him. Being from the UK, it takes a lot of trust to send someone a lot of money overseas. Not like I can go to his house and get my money back. So, I have full trust in him and he has not let me down to date. The wait is always worth it for the attention to detail Steve puts into his kits. I cant wait for his next piece of work to be posted to me. Thank you Steve

Hi Steve,please respond to pm,I'll be much appreciate you can bring an end to our deal after so many years.
send me my kit or refund,it's just that simple and all I want.
Thanks

Don

John refund for Y Wing sent. There will be news on its rerelease soon. Thought I cold fix what was wrong but tome is not on my side. Don check your pm.

I haven't "bashed" anyone's threads, and unlike you and Jamie, I've never needed a "crony" here, or anywhere else. You can ask anyone who knows me in real life, and they will tell you the same.

Fact is, not only was I on your list from the very beginning, most of my friends within this community were there as well.

As a result of what now amounts to nearly two decades of your crummy behavior toward me and most of my friends, I sincerely believe it would be a very bad idea to remove this thread from this forum.

Greg Jackson i contacted the caster he said yours goes out today or tomorrow. He said he'll send tracking when he does. I will also offer a refund. Simon message me.

Well, Steve just called me and boy do I have egg on my face. I was totally confused on the emails. He HAS replied to my emails before and it was just a matter of the last ones being different. I had already gotten the D7 in a timely manner, and it looks good by the way. I want to sincerely apologize to Him and everyone here for a simple misunderstanding on my part. Thinking about it I jumped the gun because one of MY emails was also misunderstood when He thought I wanted to cancel an order. I should also say I DID NOT email him about this Before I posted here. That is another mistake on my part. Sorry to have put you through this Steve.

Steve, thank you for your message. I have however looked into the proposal and would like please to ask for a full refund for the model kit I have paid for some time ago but due to unforeseen delays which you have been dealing with are unable to provide to me in the timeline suggested. I have seen this solution given to other customers on this forum and this would work well for me and I am sure you also in order to help with your current workload. I await a response please as soon as possible. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter and for helping me to sort out the problem.

Damn, I was looking forward to building that Klingon kit for Waynemo since April. I guess sometimes it doesn't happen. Damn shame when folks don't honour their commitments. 6 years for a model kit, jeez. Is that for real !!. I was thinking of getting a probe droid, but forget that. Ill probably be dead in 6 years. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back