NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Yeah, wouldn't mind trying to recolour my silver ones something like that.
hmmm.... project.....
oh yeah i just remembered I have a photo somewhere here that people in this thread might like.....
that was a nice trip to 2015.JPG

Yeah, wouldn't mind trying to recolour my silver ones something like that.
hmmm.... project.....
oh yeah i just remembered I have a photo somewhere here that people in this thread might like.....
View attachment 214124

I have a photo similar where I was wearing my V1s after I painted them grey.

The car I got my photo with was only beginning to be transformed into the BTTF 2 time machine.

Here is where it is at now.
2013-07-28 16.21.29.jpg
This belongs to RPF member sleepless :)

From the emails I got from Karin Chen, there is a possibility that they will update the design soon. She wouldn't say exactly what they might change. I suggested that the toe correction be one of the first things they change because they could introduce that right now with no cost to the production. I've also suggested that they need to relocate the battery as my right shoe is completely dead now.

Maybe also switching the velcro around so it doesn't get caught on the tongue. It would also be cool if they had a version with no electronics at all for people that want to mod them. But that's just a fantasy.

Does anyone remember someone posting a modification to the MP's where the poster stiffened the uppers? (so they dont splay out so much) I was thinking of re-reading the details of that but can't seem to find the post.....

the second one on that list, the black with solid yellow, isn't too bad, and they're quite comfy to wear all-day. The foam is reasonable cushioning since it doesn't contain batteries to light up, I use them as my work shoes haha get comments on the train from time to time like 'dude where'd you get them nikes?' and just say 'had to import them from overseas' ;)

I remember something about this. Didn't the person use like a 1mm HIPS? Can't remember if they cut the upper open though.

Hey everyone! Long time lurker at the RPF. I was wondering if I could get some advice regarding the Air Mag replicas available from China. I would have dearly loved a pair of the genuine article (and to support MJFs charity drive), but the price was way out of my reach.

I found a place (Repskicks.com) that sells them at around $240. I am wanting something that I can wear every day so I'm prepared to sacrifice some accuracy for the sake of price and durability.

Has anybody else purchased these particular reps? I understand the lighting is all LED instead of EL in the shoe and the Nike logo on the strap doesn't light up. Has anyone done a replacement ankle strap with an EL logo?

Any advice and information would be gratefully received.

Talos63,

It seems repkicks are shoesbagonline. Some people have had luck with these and others didn't get their shoes or their money back. The shoes you want are the V2 K-MAG and are the same ones I am wearing here
DSCF4151.JPGDSCF4131.JPG
These shoes are OK and there are several things not quite right with them, but they are fully wearable and well made.

For $10 more, I would suggest using Karin Chen and her store at Aliexpress. I've ordered 2 pair from her. Free shipping and both pair arrived within 5 days. Her store also offers full buyers protection.

Hey cavx, thanks for the reply and the link. My daughter has put her hand up for a pair for christmas, and my wife and are both debating on getting a pair as well, though we would be less likely to use the lights.
One shop I found was selling the same shoe without the lights for $50, and I can't see them on Karin's site. I might shoot her an email and ask if she has access to the non-illuminated versions.

Hey Talos
I have a pair of the shoes you are talking about which I wear to work most days.mag yellow.png
(well, actually, got a few)
They're pretty comfy, doesn't hurt to put a good pair of insoles in them as well though.
I've been using a pair for a month or two and the heel rubber is beginning to wear down, though my work isn't super-active.
(yes, I eventually wore all the grip off the first pair I'd been wearing since last year)
The black is a nicer looking material than the white or silver, in my opinion.
What store was selling them for $50?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back