NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Yeh everyone here agrees the V2s are way better. For example last weekend a guy who worked in a store i walked into while i was wearing the V2s nearly had a fit cos he thought they were the $5000 version lol

Ha that is cool. Well they survived their first wear to a theme park (WarnerBros Movie World) the other day. The outer edge of the clear is just starting to show signs of wear which is OK as I wear these on my days off all the time now.

Hello everyone, I just received my mags from Aliexpress (unfortunately not Karin since she did not want to ship to France right now because of customs, but they were cheaper from the seller I ordered).
I will put some pictures here since I have the black ones too.
I think they will look better with mods of course, but I don't consider myself as good to try to do it now. Maybe later, I'm not sure since I like them the way they are.

If any of you guys want more pictures of the black ones I'll be glad to give you some.

Bob.
c9wa.jpg

laro.jpg

hr3k.jpg

Hi cavx, I do like them too, but someone who want only one pair of mags must choose the grey one for sure in order to have a "replica".
Of course I checked all lights and they work fine. I recommand to check them while charging, this is when they light up the most. After being fully charged they do look well. The pictures don't do the light justice though, maybe it is my phone but I haven't seen pictures which shows the light the way eyes do.

Agreed with the original grey and white and why I bought 2 pair. The lights in my right shoe (pair I wear) stopped working on day 3 of wearing. I don't mind too much. At least I have the 2015 MAG to wear.

Yeah I don't think I am going to use the light much, maybe sometimes at a party, or if anyone ask ...
Anyway cavx, you bought them from Karin? What did she say about the non-working light ? Jason Lin, the seller I bought from, told me he had no one complaining about the light on the beginning, but only after a couple of month it stopped working on some cases.

Last edited:
Yeah I bought both of my pairs from Karin. The first pair was perfect but the lights in the right shoe stopped working altogether now. The 2nd pair had one LED out and she said I could have a discount on my next order.

Yeah I bought both of my pairs from Karin. The first pair was perfect but the lights in the right shoe stopped working altogether now. The 2nd pair had one LED out and she said I could have a discount on my next order.

That does sounds fair.
My first pair of MAGs was taken by customs and when it's like that, unfortunately the shipping company in France writes "delivered - Consignee's name : DOUANES". Douanes means customs in french by the way.
Anyway I decided to give it another try with another seller, and I just had my two pair of MAGs. :)

Customs seize them because they counterfeit the brand "Nike"...
It is just a matter of bad luck with customs, when they decide to open a package, they destroy it if it is a case like this one.
I did lost my money indeed.

Is there any reliable store that sells v1s? I know v2s look a lot more like those in BTTF2, but... they also cost 4 times more. Being able to choose would be nice.

If you want to save some money, the Markpoons can be picked up for around $100-150 on the second hand market .
They don't light up though.

If you want to save some money, the Markpoons can be picked up for around $100-150 on the second hand market .
They don't light up though.
Mark Poon's model comes in a single size only, too big for my feet. They also look cheaper than v1s, while actually being more expensive. The v1 model I like best is this one.

EDIT:
This store has them available. Has anyone ever done business with it? Is it reliable?

Last edited:
Hey that image link is mine. I had thought about buying another pair and painting them up but just wearing my V2s everywhere now.

Mark Poon's model comes in a single size only, too big for my feet. They also look cheaper than v1s, while actually being more expensive. The v1 model I like best is this one.

EDIT:
This store has them available. Has anyone ever done business with it? Is it reliable?

Hey
sorry, never heard of yeah-shoes, but here are two companies I've dealt with and always got stock from before:
CHEAP Ed hardy | POLO TSHIRTS | TRUE RELIGION JEANS | COACH HANDBAGS | AIR JORDAN SHOES WHOLESALE | DISCOUNT

Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Mag Mens Shoes 2011 M3

a little more expensive, but I've always received my packages.
fashionelife shop's been given a revamp and rebranding since last time I bought from them - they also have the black/gold light up MAGS as well - maybe if the Swoosh was white I might consider it - not that some specially cut leatherette wouldn't do the trick for that...... hmmmm.......
(quiet, temptation! haha)

I got a pair of MP's - the cloth material the main upper is made from is much more comfy than the hard vinyl of the V1's but my big ol' feet make it just a tad too tight for wearing the Mark Poon version. And when you consider that the V1's were built (copied from) the Mark Poons (which, as far as I know, were the original copies of the movie MAGs - its not too bad. Pity he didn't have his own factory to produce multiple-size multiple-colourway cloth-upper MAG versions upgrading the model every once in a while..... he'd have made a mint!

Last edited:
Thought it best to revamp this old thread about the V1 MAGs than pollute the current V2 threads.

1546377_10152209774588841_1436701318_n.jpg

Apparently it is photo-shopped.

1609620_10152209436663841_850138791_n.jpg

So whilst waiting for the paint to dry on my E-11 blaster, I decided to slim the toes on my size 8US V1 MAGs as a tester. Toe to toe and what an amazing difference. It totally takes that "boot" look away and makes even these crappy shoes look so much better. Given no-one (Punisher built the toe up on his) seemed able to do this, I thought I would give it a go.

Once the lights start to go out is there a way to fix the problem or is that it for the lights? I was considering modding the mags but decided to leave them as is and just wear as an everyday shoe. If the lights end up going out after a few days that's kinda a bummer. Has anyone found a way to remedy this?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back