Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally buy 10 in Nike shoes. I bought the V2 in 9.5. Out of the box, they were a touch loose. I added an insole and after the tongue extension, they have been snug.

I'm the same. When the V2s were released, I thought "I'm never goanna be able to get these again" and bought 2, one in 9.5 and one in 10, thinking the 9.5 would be my 'keep in box' pair and I'd wear the 10's. Worked out the other way. Put extra insoles in the 9.5s and used those a lot till the V3s came out. And V2's are still able to be bought, in one version or another, years later, lol.

I'm kinda popping back into the V2 section and I'm noticing something called the V2.1. What is the difference between the normal V2 and the V2.1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda popping back into the V2 section and I'm noticing something called the V2.1. What is the difference between the normal V2 and the V2.1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems that this V2.1 (I initially called it V2R1 for Version 2, Revision 1) seems to have a slim toe now. This is a good thing because it means at some point, they did listen, just a tad too late now the V3 is out. For those that can't afford the V3, this V2.1 is pretty good value at under $200 with one of the hardest mods already done. Win win.

It seems that this V2.1 (I initially called it V2R1 for Version 2, Revision 1) seems to have a slim toe now. This is a good thing because it means at some point, they did listen, just a tad too late now the V3 is out. For those that can't afford the V3, this V2.1 is pretty good value at under $200 with one of the hardest mods already done. Win win.

but we need to find a trustable place to get them :/

I fail to see why dhgate seem to think it is OK to charge way more than other sites for these shoes. They do know that the internet allows us to see their competitors, right?

I fail to see why dhgate seem to think it is OK to charge way more than other sites for these shoes. They do know that the internet allows us to see their competitors, right?

You can blame the seller for that. Dhgate doesn't set their prices, they just act as a middle-man.

I've found original V2 and RC Mags from various sellers on there for about $170. Which I think are very fair prices. And they seem to have low prices for other shoes.

You can blame the seller for that. Dhgate doesn't set their prices, they just act as a middle-man.

I've found original V2 and RC Mags from various sellers on there for about $170. Which I think are very fair prices. And they seem to have low prices for other shoes.
Cheapest I keep seeing is $340 for V2 in either black or grey. They also seem to have one painted up like that 2011 IRON (MAN) MAG.

And this is the other problem I have with them. They sent me pics of the V3 when I inquired about MAGs and after a bit of probing, they turned out to be V2s for $340. So I will suggest now you will land the "sports" MAG at that price regardless of the picture. They seem to pretend that it is just the same shoe.

The pictures I received had another customers invoice in the box with the shoes. That leads me to believe it was a "proof" picture for someone else for whatever that is worth. And I would definitely be asking for my own proof picture too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back