Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures I received had another customers invoice in the box with the shoes. That leads me to believe it was a "proof" picture for someone else for whatever that is worth. And I would definitely be asking for my own proof picture too.

Absolutely ask for photos. Trust no-one and don't assume anything.

I have two pairs of 9.5-10's of V2's that the lights are dead that I'll sell for $150 for both pairs.

oh? By the sounds of that price they haven't been modded yet, would that guess be right? (I already have a few standard V2's, one I've modded with GITD and new sole). But $150 for two pairs is an awesome bargain.

Each?

How many pairs of V3 do you have now?

$150 for both pairs.

I have 4 pair of V3's (all size 10)

1 on display
1 wear pair
1 in my Plutonium Case
1 in the box that I keep charged

I also have a spare left shoe that is the darker fabric they changed to.

I also have a spare left shoe that is the darker fabric they changed to.

You had mentioned something about the original fabric being greenish/grey.

Hopefully I get mine today. Will be interesting to see what they look like.

i might be interested... How much with shipping to canada ? Did you modified something on them ?

He is known as the MOD FATHER. I'd say he's just clearing these out and they be virgin V2 shoes. Amazing price if for both.

i might be interested... How much with shipping to canada ? Did you modified something on them ?

He is known as the MOD FATHER. I'd say he's just clearing these out and they be virgin V2 shoes. Amazing price if for both.

These were up in the Junkyard. They are pending. One shoe had a toe slim and soles removed.

I gave one more pait of 10's. Unmodded. That I'll sell for $75 plus shipping. No yellow box. PM me.

ok thanks, I forgot that you were a 10 size guy ^^
I need some 9 or 9.5 otherwise they would be too big for me :(

I guess you'll find someone easy in here on IG for this price ;)

Question : how much would be the empty box + foam ?

Shipping costs get outrageous if shipping in the big box. The last pair of MAGs I shipped to US cost almost $100 with insurance and tracking because of the size of the box. They weigh and measure both and they charge you on the higher amount. This is why when you get a replacement pair of V3, you don't get a box. And I would not be surprised if that most of that $120 fee just covers shipping.

Can anyone post the nike strap logo print sheet please? I had it on a old laptop which has crapped out, and after going thought over a 100 or so pages of this thread without finding them I gave up.

Not sure if anyone is modding their V2s, hc, etc shoes anymore but thought I'd share some stuff I've been playing with.

I found these el inverters after doing a bit of searching. They're tiny, silent, more energy efficient than the traditional ones we've been using and powerful enough to light all the el in the mag's.
4086fa6978705ed889e21237967a0590.jpg

7bf4d06f6055e8fe969039f804bc2e9a.jpg

I built these little charge ports using the v3 jack and a USB lithium charger made to charge ecigs. You'd simply plug your USB to 2.5 x .7mm cable into an available USB port to charge the shoes, no janky external charger needed. I've yet to get a chance to mess with it, but these chargers also have red and green LEDs to indicate charging status. I hope to tie these into the LEDs in the shoes.
599562150c3ee42f3cd774a98b48a1ea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone is modding their V2s, hc, etc shoes anymore but thought I'd share some stuff I've been playing with.

I found these el inverters after doing a bit of searching. They're tiny, silent, more energy efficient than the traditional ones we've been using and powerful enough to light all the el in the mag's.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161214/4086fa6978705ed889e21237967a0590.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161214/7bf4d06f6055e8fe969039f804bc2e9a.jpg

I built these little charge ports using the v3 jack and a USB lithium charger made to charge ecigs. You'd simply plug your USB to 2.5 x .7mm cable into an available USB port to charge the shoes, no janky external charger needed. I've yet to get a chance to mess with it, but these chargers also have red and green LEDs to indicate charging status. I hope to tie these into the LEDs in the shoes.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161214/599562150c3ee42f3cd774a98b48a1ea.jpg

Is this the inverters you were refering me to ?
looks great to me and small enough to fit into the buckle or in the shoe !!
what is your power source look like ? 3, 4,5 or 6 or 9Volt ?

could you pm me back the link ?

Yes these are the ones I was talking about. They are small enough to fit just about anywhere. I'm using a 3.7v battery, but they work with voltages ranging from 2.2-5v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back