Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

@ Pitbull
I got my shirt from the seller that has them up bundled with the ceramic. I just sent him a PM asking if he could get just the shirt for me. I asked about a large but no dice.

@ Dorian Gray
I've done Clark/Superman before. I have pics and will put one up if you want to see it.

I was so scared :lol

Now I'm a size 11 and these are a size 9 and these size nines fit me GREAT.Shoes are def bigger than the size advertised.Here are a few shots of the shoes

do you guys plan on wearing them out in public or just in places with carpeted floors or just display them?

I collect sneakers and most of them are still new in boxes. Im just to afraid to damage them. And if I had the Nike MAGs I would never wear them, only display them in a case of sort.

do you guys plan on wearing them out in public or just in places with carpeted floors or just display them?

I collect sneakers and most of them are still new in boxes. Im just to afraid to damage them. And if I had the Nike MAGs I would never wear them, only display them in a case of sort.

I'm not going to wear them on the street. I'll wear them for photoshoots with the car etc.

I'm not going to wear them on the street. I'll wear them for photoshoots with the car etc.

like on pavement, cement roads, concret surface, etc? What if your walking and accidentally trip all over the damn street, scratch the hell out of the MAgs, then you fall into a puddle of water 2 feet deep and then there is a sandstorm.

I will wear mine VERY sparingly indoors ONLY - carpeted floors peferred but a clean floor will do fine.
These will NEVER touch pavement. Though the rubber is VERY strong - and my fellow Mag owners will agree that it is, I would not risk it getting chewed up by walking on pavement. It's just not worth it.....but it's also not worth having these sneakers, after ALL the years of dreaming about them to NOT wear them at all. That's just not fair.
But keeping them in tip-top condition is top priority for sure.

How do these shoes fit you guys? Like, do the elastic laces keep your foot in as it would be with regular laces or do they do nothing and are loose?

The elastic laces are definately functional. They keep the shoe nice and snug on your foot. Can't speak for anyone else, but my size 8s fit me like a glove. These run at about a half size large so I am glad I sized down and got an 8 because I typically wear an 8.5

Can someone take the pics of the internal of the shoe... and dos the inside sole come off?? if it does, does it show the internal working of the lighting circuit on the sole??

take this with a grain of salt. God knows what can happen between now and 2015.

But I had the honor of serving (yes, I'm a server) a member of Nike legal tonight at dinner. I made a joke about the Mags and said I was sad they didn't do a wider release.

"They're releasing them again in 2015 with the electric laces, don't worry."

He was a really cool guy and I'm glad I got that little tidbit. Even when I asked - "But isn't that gonna make all those people who spent thousands on them really mad?"

"They got theirs 4 YEARS ahead of everyone else so its all good."

god's honest truth. :love

I'd imagine if they do end up releasing them with power laces in 2015, it will be general release and that the people who already own the 2011 Mags will get the new ones at a discounted price like a 1/3 of what they normally cost but hey I'm only speculating!

Id be down for another pair - so I can wear them more often and not be so scared of ruining them!
Until I see something, I am holding my breath that the auto-lace versions will be EXACT replicas like these were.
In any case, I DO NOT regret getting these. They are a crown jewel in my collection.

Id be down for another pair - so I can wear them more often and not be so scared of ruining them!
Until I see something, I am holding my breath that the auto-lace versions will be EXACT replicas like these were.
In any case, I DO NOT regret getting these. They are a crown jewel in my collection.

That would be awesome, but all these people (on fleabay) are selling them for about 2 or 3 times their original price. But if you wanted these really bad....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back