Interest NZT-48 "Limitless" Pill

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
77E62706-345E-4EE2-BC0B-8EC39E48D7BB.jpeg
Currently working on a project for my personal collection but because of previous interest from a few individuals, I wanted to start some interest in maybe doing a limited run of the NZ-48 pills from "Limitless".
The current idea is that with each purchase you will receive one of the Jasmine Tea cans like the one seen on screen (with the tea still present), 30 clear pills cast in epoxy, and a small baggy for one pill like the first pill Bradley Cooper received in the film.
The ideal cost is probably around $40 for a finished set (pills cleaned up individually) and $35 for a kit (pills are raw cast/not cleaned up).

Interest list:
1) "RhinoActual" - Kit - INT.
2) "Stieller" - INT.
3) “Woodfj02” - INT.
4) "MC1681" - Finished - INT.
5) "dontfeedmyego" - INT.
6) "ApostleofColor" - INT.

Thanks,
Mike M.

Last edited:
Do you have any screen used pills for reference for size? Just curious. I have a few screen used but may be interested in some replicas to round out the display.

Do you have any screen used pills for reference for size? Just curious. I have a few screen used but may be interested in some replicas to round out the display.

At this point I'm more estimating off the size of his thumb nail.. about 1/8"-1/4" in diameter I suppose. If you would be willing to share I would be more than great full for your help! :$

Got some measurements off of a member on myprops.com who owns two screen-used pills and confirmed that they are both 5/16" in diameter. Therefore this will be the diameter of my pills.

Alright guys, life's been pretty hectic lately but it's finally slowing down again and giving me a second to breathe. Finishing up the work on the master today!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back