Interest NZT-48 "Limitless" Pill

I have updated the list and will do some molding this week. Should be sending everyone a pm in the next few weeks with payment and shipping info :)

Last edited:
So my new pressure pot was supposed to be here for the final castings last Friday but alas, I think it was stolen. The new one has been taken care of and will be here sunday. Once images are posted of the casts, messages regarding payment will be sent out!

View attachment 1007434 Currently working on a project for my personal collection but because of previous interest from a few individuals, I wanted to start some interest in maybe doing a limited run of the NZ-48 pills from "Limitless".
The current idea is that with each purchase you will receive one of the Jasmine Tea cans like the one seen on screen (with the tea still present), 30 clear pills cast in epoxy, and a small baggy for one pill like the first pill Bradley Cooper received in the film.
The ideal cost is probably around $40 for a finished set (pills cleaned up individually) and $35 for a kit (pills are raw cast/not cleaned up).

Interest list:
1) "RhinoActual" - Kit - INT.
2) "Stieller" - INT.
3) “Woodfj02” - INT.
4) "MC1681" - Finished - INT.
5) "dontfeedmyego" - INT.
6) "ApostleofColor" - INT.

Thanks,
Mike M.Are you still making this? I would love to buy.

aaronstreet2020 AgentMemphis honestly guys this never got moved back off the back burner and I honestly forgot all about this project because of all the other ones I've been doing lately. I can look into doing this again, and will update it here if I decide to do so (which is very likely since I've been asked about this project alot lately).

Thanks!
Mike M.

aaronstreet2020 AgentMemphis honestly guys this never got moved back off the back burner and I honestly forgot all about this project because of all the other ones I've been doing lately. I can look into doing this again, and will update it here if I decide to do so (which is very likely since I've been asked about this project alot lately).

Thanks!
Mike M.
I've been wanting this for so long, I'm just glad there is a thread about it lol.

Thanks!
Mike M.
Is this still happening? I would purchase or if you would care to share your methodology. That would be appreciated as well. I like the idea of a edible version- perhaps rock candy? I’m just not sure how to make it clear like the show.

Thanks!
Mike M.
Thanks for the reply Mike. I’m very much looking forward to this!

I'm really interested in this. Wanted to have a limitless pill prop in my small collection for some years now.

Would love to see this be a reality.

Interested!

I know this is an old convo but did this NZT pill replica from Limitless created? I’d love to purchase if you have any.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back