Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

So i got my Soul Revolver jacket and I believe they nailed the jacket material, only complaints I have is that the collar really needs more magnets to keep it's shape and that the coat is about 1-2 inches too short and ends above my knee, I am just shy of 6 feet tall so if you are a couple inches shorter it should look fine any taller and it will resemble more of an overcoat then trench-coat.
View attachment 1075349View attachment 1075350
Any pictures of you wearing it? Does the collar stay up in its default state?

Would you mind if i asked what size you went with and your height? Its a big purchase and i want to be sure i choose wisely. Cheers
He never replied to me but I ended up buying the jacket. I'm 70 inches tall with a 42 inch chest. Originally I mismeasured and thought I had a 40 inch chest. I ended up going with the medium. Large would have been nice but medium is still wearable even with the sweater underneath.

He never replied to me but I ended up buying the jacket. I'm 70 inches tall with a 42 inch chest. Originally I mismeasured and thought I had a 40 inch chest. I ended up going with the medium. Large would have been nice but medium is still wearable even with the sweater underneath.
Awesome thankyou, im a tiny bit shorter 5.8" but at least that gives me a rough idea. Did you find the length to be ok in the Medium though? Not too short?

Went with a medium. I'm 5'10" and 190lbs. Fits will, though my shoulders are broad and it's a little tight there.
Hope you don't mind me cutting in on this conversation buy what is your chest measurement? I'm thinking of buying the Soul Revolver jacket, I'm about a 40, same height as yourself so was thinking the medium may be the correct size. Was it ok on length also?

Candid shot of the Baseline Test, very much the Rag & Bone Men's Avery in navy. Added in a shot from the film to show how different the color grading is.

Some great closeup's of costumes and props in this video, surprised it flew under the radar for so long.

Attachments

• 09 LAPD 125.JPG
    09 LAPD 125.JPG
    807 KB · Views: 475
  • baseline test.jpg
    baseline test.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
Can anyone with the Bates 8" shocks pls tell me are they easy to slip on n off given the side zipp? Are they particularly tight fitting? Im a size US11 but a cheap US10 has come up for sale close to me that im thinking might be ok for the very few times they actually get used

Can anyone with the Bates 8" shocks pls tell me are they easy to slip on n off given the side zipp? Are they particularly tight fitting? Im a size US11 but a cheap US10 has come up for sale close to me that im thinking might be ok for the very few times they actually get used
They are very true to size I would says since they are quite a tight fit that those would not fit properly. The zip is fine just needs to be broken in but yeah true to size.

I wear a size 11 and they are a bit tough to get on and off, definitely get your true size.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back