Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

SCREENS, I understand if you want to hold off on announcing the Prices you'll be asking for...
but can you tell us the SIZE of each of these sweaters so that we'll all know whether (or Not) to keep an eye out for these?

Thanks

So the only ID's we have at the moment are the 8 inch Bates zip boots, Rag and Bone Avery sweater in navy, and the Theory Aster sweater in black?

I tracked down 2 Rag & Bone Avery sweaters - one is a size Small, and one is a Large. Unfortunately, I wear a size Medium. Both are brand new with tags - super rare considering these are about 2 years old! They're both black but as close a match to the screen-used navy as you'll get! Here're some pics -

GFrlr1W.jpg

5ceo5mW.jpg

sZzsMEi.jpg

ePgJzAM.jpg

Approximate Measurements:
SMALL
Pit-to-Pit - 19"
Back Length - 26"
Shoulder-to-Shoulder (across back) - 16"

LARGE
Pit-to-Pit - 21"
Back Length - 27"
Shoulder-to-Shoulder (across back) - 18"

Kind regards,
Craig

PM
I tracked down 2 Rag & Bone Avery sweaters - one is a size Small, and one is a Large. Unfortunately, I wear a size Medium. Both are brand new with tags - super rare considering these are about 2 years old! They're both black but as close a match to the screen-used navy as you'll get! Here're some pics -

View attachment 1053036

View attachment 1053037

View attachment 1053038

View attachment 1053039

Approximate Measurements:
SMALL
Pit-to-Pit - 19"
Back Length - 26"
Shoulder-to-Shoulder (across back) - 16"

LARGE
Pit-to-Pit - 21"
Back Length - 27"
Shoulder-to-Shoulder (across back) - 18"

Kind regards,
Craig
PM sent!!

Question about the Soul Revolver Coat (above)...

Do we know if this jacket comes with Magnets?
Or no?
Just speaking for my own tastes, but if the COLLAR/LAPEL arrangement doesn't at least have the magnet pairings... that's a deal-breaker

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back