Interest SECOND RUN: Accurate Zinc Cast MGC SW/44 Hammers and Machined Aluminum Nakata Browning Firing-Block Greebles for the ROTJ E-11

I am going to keep the list open until next Friday. Once I close it I will submit the order with my manufacturer to produce the hammers and firing-block greebles. If you want a set, let me know before next Friday.

The order has been sent off and this run is closed! Thank you to all of you who participated in this second run of parts. I will keep you updated. For those of you who have not paid yet, please make payment as soon as possible. Thank you again!

I totally missed out on this, but I would be interested in purchasing a set for my blaster build given the chance.

Machining is definitely better than 3D printing, on that note I have a potential proposition for you in regards to the Firing Block. PM incoming.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am still waiting for the manufacturers to finish up and send off the parts. Hoping for this week that I will receive them.

I just received word from the manufacturer that the gun hammers are completed but that they are behind schedule with machining the firing block greebles and that it will be 2-3 more days. Thank you all for your patience.

Sorry for the wait everyone. I have received the Nakata firing block reproductions from the machinist. They look great! Unfortunately the gun hammers have not arrived yet. They were suppose to be bundled together but someone at the warehouse didn’t get the memo. They should be arriving this week.

Also, for those of you with orders for U-Channels, I had just enough material to make 4 sets. I will be sending the U-channels out in order of who paid first. I have placed an order for more material for the rest of the orders and will also arrive this week.

Thank you all for your patience and my apologize for the delay. My previous orders with this machinist was very fast and with no errors; unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way this time.

Attachments

• 5BB1CF89-BD70-4AFB-91C7-1EAFB2F55222.jpeg
    5BB1CF89-BD70-4AFB-91C7-1EAFB2F55222.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
  • E2408056-B9D3-4A03-B114-3513209D8636.jpeg
    E2408056-B9D3-4A03-B114-3513209D8636.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I missed the post office by a few minutes on Saturday and I had gotten out of work to late today. These are going out first thing tomorrow morning. There are a few who have not sent me their full mailing address. Please check your PMs as I may have messaged you inquiring about it.

The flat sides on these parts are accurate. How were such parts mounted to the round sides of the rifle? I assume thick glue was used.

Maybe having concave extensions would allow the parts to mate more solidly. Inset from the sides slightly, so the straight edges are preserved.

Good question - I know they were pop rivetd to start.

Got mine, they’re incredible, it’s like having the real hammers from an MGC kit.

The firing block is so light! I hope that’s okay, it’s expertly machined too

I couldn't think of a more apt word than "inset". Now I think a better word to describe a concave extension or adapter would be "stepped back" from the sides of the greebles.

Ah, I didn't know they used pop rivets. It will hold together no matter how flush the parts are. And with two holes per part, nothing will rotate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back