Limited Run Short Round's Baseball Cap by Magnoli Clothiers

The clearer, the better... but in the least, the images themselves and not just screenshots of the posted images in a thread. The more info (and better images) we can get... the more accurate we can get these caps. Thanks!

I’ll look. Is this better?

Attachments

• 5A57A40C-E3CD-46C5-BD05-05CE53BB41D7.png
    5A57A40C-E3CD-46C5-BD05-05CE53BB41D7.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 83
Instead of getting a screen shot from your phone, maybe just paste the link to the movie-screencaps.com page you got that from. Then I can save the image in its native resolution.

Instead of getting a screen shot from your phone, maybe just paste the link to the movie-screencaps.com page you got that from. Then I can save the image in its native resolution.
Here you go

Thats a lot of screen grabs. Any updates.
Any updates? :lol:
The link to the screenshots were just uploaded last night. And as you stated, there are a ton to go through. Give Indy a little time to look at them. We can’t expect he will have updates on the hat design in a few hours after receiving reference.

Any updates? :lol:
The link to the screenshots were just uploaded last night. And as you stated, there are a ton to go through. Give Indy a little time to look at them. We can’t expect he will have updates on the hat design in a few hours after receiving reference.
Its actually a secret ploy to keep this on the front page. I call it forced advertising :lol:

Wow, those are the best detail pictures yet. Thank you for sharing these. That hat looks to be 6 panels unless I'm missing something
I agree that auction one looks like six, although I’m fairly sure SR’s had eight (and the logo in the auction one is a bit different). The bill also looks a bit bigger than SR’s, but SR’s was a replica and not an authentic cap. Here is another one that is purportedly an authentic 1923 and it has eight:

1675988463228.jpeg

I'm going through the screen caps now and Shorty's is definitely an 8-panel cap. It's VERY similar to that genuine 1923 cap, though the bill only has four rows of stitching, not seven, and the stitched eyelets are a bit smaller and higher up the crown.

I'm going through the screen caps now and Shorty's is definitely an 8-panel cap. It's VERY similar to that genuine 1923 cap, though the bill only has four rows of stitching, not seven, and the stitched eyelets are a bit smaller and higher up the crown.
Yep. That’s my thoughts too. Btw my mistake, I meant to write 1922.

After this is all figured out, will we have a weathered version or clean? This certainly is a cool project

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back