Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now O

how much you charge for putting the shoes on?? and what is your process?? i know people probably send you there asics ..... but you just put them on or you add something to them like a shoe to go inside the suit etc????

Re: Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now O

$75. I cut, paint, prep and install the shoes. I can add scuba shoes inside for an additional $25 plus the cost of the shoes.

what about shoes for a tasm2?? what is the cost of your service and the shoes if you have to purchase what you use????

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422334140.532896.jpg

Westies, shoes are installed and this is ready to ship. Please PM so I can get your shipping address confirmed.

Next up are miles and tasm symbiote suits. There is already some progress on both but will share pic soon, as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello El Fett,

I emailed you too, wasn't sure what the best way to contact you so I'll post here too. Found your amazing work on the RPF while looking for spiderman suits. I am new to this so I don't know how to put any of the suit together. I will have to rely on other's professional skills including yourself. I am willing to spend $1500-2000+ altogether on a fully completed suit. The less people I have to go through the better. I understand your services are to puffy paint/airbrush.

1) But do you also provide services of:
- Sewing the suit together after you paint?
- Installing faceplates/lenses/shoes?

2) Also, what is the timeframe for your services?

3) Finally, from your experience, what is the best place in your opinion for me to buy the ASM2 prints and how do I send it to you? I'd like to buy the prints and have them shipped directly to you.

Thank you!
If this first suit turns out good, i will probably look into getting a second suit right away. I will be displaying these suits on mannequins.

I think I can help you batmangoku. Sent Ya an email :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Westies, your suit is on its way. Tracking number in your inbox :)

Here's a couple projects I squeezed in to break the puffy monotony. For anyone new to the thread, I can do airbrushing jobs on suits for custom coloring/dyeing, muscle definition, light or heavy distressing/weathering or you name it. I charge $40 an hour for these types of projects and turnaround depends on complexity of the paint job you need and my current workload. But I am usually able to be get projects like these out rather quickly. For example: the Deadpool muscle definition took me 2 1/2 hours but the Captain color correction project took several passes and ended up being closer to 6 hours divided into about 3 days of work to allow the dye to soak in.

As always, you can private message me to talk about these kinds of projects. Thank you :)

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2906.JPG

IMG_1889.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

IMG_1944.JPG

Last edited:

Thank you @FUN4HEROES :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423437129.898473.jpg

Miles morales update :) this print is being 90% free handed due to lost brick pattern in deeply saturated black areas. Slow process but rewarding results.

For the Raimi suit, for 500 dollars, we get the whole thing with urethane webbing and spiders?

WOW! The suit is looking better than I could have dreamed. Thank you and awseome work, as always!!

Sent you a PM buddy :)
SpideySkits, that $500 is assembly of the suit, gluing of webbing, eyes, shoes etc. The Spidey suit/webs are separate cost. PM if you have more questions.

Anyone interested in a puffied TASM 2 mask? I have an extra one I can sell. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424734099.205522.jpg

Working on Morales and Symbiote TASM in tandem. Here are some symbiote updates :)

IMG_3471.JPG
IMG_3474.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

BTW this mask is still available. I can do $125 on it without shell combo (free shipping) or $300 plus shipping with shell combo. Thanks!

IMG_3466.JPG

I AM NOW!!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back