Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

I've scrolled through about 3/4 of these 35 pages seeing if someone shows how its done to no avail. Do you think the accurate asm2 ones he sells would fit over the eye holes in my current shell? I'm worried about ordering lenses and them being smaller and fall through. Thanks for all your help, I'm new to this stuff.

Do you have a picture of ASM2 lenses on a MCU mask?

Do you have a picture of ASM2 lenses on a MCU mask?
No, I don't have an MCU mask to use for photos.

without knowing the size of your current frames/lenses, it's hard to say which ones of mine would cover over the current holes.
BUBBENSTEIN, thanks for replying, my flight got in at 12:45 this morning, I've been away since Friday

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my new face shell and lenses. They fit better then Oracle, zentaizone, and a 3D printed tasm2. Better fit and better quality! I will only buy faceshells and lenses from Tjack, he has set the bar!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    464.8 KB · Views: 129
Hey, TJack. BBoySpiderMan sent me to this thread because I'm interested in purchasing a set of Ditko frames. Also, can your newest lens mesh material be used as a fog free substitute or is it too weak? PM me with details and I'll respond asap. Thank you!

Hey, TJack. BBoySpiderMan sent me to this thread because I'm interested in purchasing a set of Ditko frames. Also, can your newest lens mesh material be used as a fog free substitute or is it too weak? PM me with details and I'll respond asap. Thank you!

I'll send you a pm with the payment info

that new white fog free mesh can be used with any frames, it's very durable

Just wanted to post a little teaser:

So, after lots of research, time and money, I finally have a perforated plastic mesh that can be used with any of the frames to make them fog free - you can paint it any colour you choose :)

It can be heated and shaped into domes and is very durable.

The mesh pattern is not quite as small as the stuff I use on my accurate ASM2 kit but this is the closest I have been able to create. There needed to be a bit of a trade off in order to achieve this - still VERY happy with how this has turned out.

The mesh in this picture has been painted white and has a clear coat to give it a bit of shine (plastic is black).

I will be able to offer this option in the very near future (these were made with a sample I had created), once it's available I will update the first post of this thread. For now, here is a comparison shot of a fog free set of my ASM2 next to my originals to give you an idea of how it looks.

IMG_2128.JPG

Just wanted to post a little teaser:

So, after lots of research, time and money, I finally have a perforated plastic mesh that can be used with any of the frames to make them fog free - you can paint it any colour you choose :)

It can be heated and shaped into domes and is very durable.

The mesh pattern is not quite as small as the stuff I use on my accurate ASM2 kit but this is the closest I have been able to create. There needed to be a bit of a trade off in order to achieve this - still VERY happy with how this has turned out.

The mesh in this picture has been painted white and has a clear coat to give it a bit of shine (plastic is black).

I will be able to offer this option in the very near future (these were made with a sample I had created), once it's available I will update the first post of this thread. For now, here is a comparison shot of a fog free set of my ASM2 next to my originals to give you an idea of how it looks.

View attachment 649173
DIBS ON FIRST SET

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/groups/135...627547894079020/?sale_post_id=627547894079020

Found this. Is it okay to buy something off of here and then try and sell it for more money? I thought not but could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

I can't get access to that link for some reason (not sure if it has anything to do with not having a FB account?)

Ultimately there's nothing stopping someone from reselling anything they purchase on the RPF for a higher amount elsewhere, but it's a sleazy thing to do when the buyer could just get it cheaper from the original source.

I can't get access to that link for some reason (not sure if it has anything to do with not having a FB account?)

Ultimately there's nothing stopping someone from reselling anything they purchase on the RPF for a higher amount elsewhere, but it's a sleazy thing to do when the buyer could just get it cheaper from the original source.
Link doesn't work for me either, and I'm a part of that group he referenced.
Maybe he was linking to yesterday's sale thread:
15e366112d6570579162e46fe550cee9.jpg

It looks to me like he's probably asking a bit more due to the fact he has assembled them. To me that's fair since he would have paid less for just a kit from me. If he wants to ask for more to cover his time to assemble and finish them then I don't really have any issues with that.

There were a few members here who were taking on work assembling my ASM2 kits for other members when I stopped selling the finished kits - I fully expected them to charge for their finishing services.

Now if the above person is selling recasts of the ones he bought from me...whole different ball game.

It looks to me like he's probably asking a bit more due to the fact he has assembled them. To me that's fair since he would have paid less for just a kit from me. If he wants to ask for more to cover his time to assemble and finish them then I don't really have any issues with that.

There were a few members here who were taking on work assembling my ASM2 kits for other members when I stopped selling the finished kits - I fully expected them to charge for their finishing services.
I was doing just that for your combo for people.

So far, I've done more than 15 of your combos and more than 20 sets of lenses.

It keeps me in practice for building my own, and helps people convince themselves to buy your set, knowing that they won't have to do any work.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back