Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

Forgot I had this pic too:

attachment.php

New frames option available - the 2099 Variant

These had a shot of red tint added (not accurate to the comic) and will likely be cast in onyx if anyone orders them so you will need to paint them the right shade of red - I always recommend painting the frames anyhow and adding a clear coat for a nice glossy finish.

2099.jpg

I know these resemble the new 2099 suit but any chance you're doing a 'classic' 2099 lense, with the legs? Also any updates on an Iron Spider set? Simply curious because your stuff's best!Thanks!
New frames option available - the 2099 Variant

These had a shot of red tint added (not accurate to the comic) and will likely be cast in onyx if anyone orders them so you will need to paint them the right shade of red - I always recommend painting the frames anyhow and adding a clear coat for a nice glossy finish.

View attachment 656527

I know these resemble the new 2099 suit but any chance you're doing a 'classic' 2099 lense, with the legs? Also any updates on an Iron Spider set? Simply curious because your stuff's best!Thanks!

I may get to both of them at some point - so far nobody has commissioned either. I'm busy right no working on another project as well so it's taking up a lot of my time.

Whenever you're done with that project or at any point you'd be free I'd love to commission a pair of Iron Lenses :)
I may get to both of them at some point - so far nobody has commissioned either. I'm busy right no working on another project as well so it's taking up a lot of my time.

I really like the the last stand comic style with the domed lenses to answer the part about the frames thread also been trying to find a symbiote framed lense.

I really like the the last stand comic style with the domed lenses to answer the part about the frames thread also been trying to find a symbiote framed lense.

best to send me a pm with everything you are interested in, along with your location, and I'll get you a total cost

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back