Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

Looking forward to both classic 2099 and agent venom. Here's my suit I used your 2099 variant frames for and also my agent venom I'm working on.

IMG_20160902_181100098.jpgIMAG0132.jpg

Forgot I had these molds kicking around and realized I never posted them as available. It was a commission a while back and I can't recall if they are from a specific game/comic so for now I just listed them as custom #3.

custom #3.jpg

If you are interested in ordering a pre-assembled set, member Chaosprince is offering finishing services. You need to contact him directly about the cost. I can ship the kit directly to him for you.

Hey I got your universal faceshell and would like to know which bigger lenses would fit best? I am interested in some ASM2 possibly

Hello there! I heard that you sell something called a universal shell, and that you sell custom lenses? If so I would like to know the pricing for the shell, and Amazing Spider-man 2 lenses with a black mesh. Thanks in advance!

Hello there! I heard that you sell something called a universal shell, and that you sell custom lenses? If so I would like to know the pricing for the shell, and Amazing Spider-man 2 lenses with a black mesh. Thanks in advance!

Hi, you can find my shell options here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=189312&highlight=tjack

and my ASM2 info here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=206110&highlight=tjack

I can't really give you a price until I know exactly what you want and where you live to calculate shipping.

Ah okay! Sorry I've had this account for a year, but never used it, so I'm still new. I would like one of those Universal Shells, and Amazing Spider-man 2 lenses with a black tint/mesh for a Superior Spider-man suit. If I can get it pre-assembled that would be great. I live in San Antonio,Texas 78220. Hope that's enough info! Thanks!

Ah okay! Sorry I've had this account for a year, but never used it, so I'm still new. I would like one of those Universal Shells, and Amazing Spider-man 2 lenses with a black tint/mesh for a Superior Spider-man suit. If I can get it pre-assembled that would be great. I live in San Antonio,Texas 78220. Hope that's enough info! Thanks!

I don't do pre-assembly but you can contact Chaosprince as he has done them for others in the past and I highly recommend his work.

It's best to pm me your order instead of on the thread. I need to know what shell - there are 4 options in that thread. I also need to know specifically which asm2 as I have more than 1 option for those too. And What do you mean by tint/mesh? If you look at the first post there are some lens options there. I need a better understanding of what you are looking for (do you ant your eyes totally hidden? do you want fog free? all these things need to be confirmed).

Updated info in the first post:

Fog free mesh domes are now available! They will come shaped for you depending on the style you order but you will need to paint them yourself (the plastic is black - painting is available for an additional cost). The mesh can be used with any of the frames in this thread. It's also a perfect solution for any frameless style you want :) Price will depend on the size needed as this was an expensive product to have produced. Contact me for details. Here is a sample image of a painted dome:
Untitled-1.jpg

well dang should have held off...lol when the matching eyes are ready for the o_O eyes Ill take a set of big and small fog free lenses for the frames!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back