Unlimited Run Star Trek: Picard, Away Jackets, Now Taking Orders!

Hey all,
This YKK desing puller, and they haven't released this puller without rubber cap.
View attachment 1722682
I already checked Shows images, I haven't found any soild proof for shoulder pads.
Due to laser cut they must added up a layer of fabric or leather underneath delta panels (I'm not sure %100 about inside metaril)
We are using a fabric layer underneath all delta panels.
As far reinforce size, our deisgn based on Riker and Geordi jackets.
View attachment 1722685View attachment 1722686

When we see in detail, Commander Data jacket have wider/ squre reinforce than Riker and Geordi's jackets.

View attachment 1722687

as well Worf jacket reinforce looks smaller than Data's jacket.
View attachment 1722688
Brent Spiner was known for sloped shoulders. You can see in the first season of tng. They probably built the jacket to counter/hide that.

This project is too complex for me, BEP and ELS have received up to 7XL (62" CHEST) it was completely different what we expected.
Our 2XL size is 49" chest, and we haven't received any jacket larger than 3XL so far, but in this project we received huge sizes jackets, so hadn't created block pattrens for those greater sizes.
The bigger size taken 5 to 6 hours for laser cutting, that's why it's looks slightly slow production.
We are consistently developing jackets and shipping then out.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Does this mean production may be on hold if these things are being looked into? (From what I’ve seen of what’s already gone out, I’d be totally satisfied with current version. )
At this point no, we are not going to slow/stop production. At the moment the jackets are being made as shown. We may look at updating the design later, but for now if you need shoulder reinforcement, I'd recommend something beneath the jacket.

This project is too complex for me, BEP and ELS have received up to 7XL (62" CHEST) it was completely different what we expected.
Our 2XL size is 49" chest, and we haven't received any jacket larger than 3XL so far, but in this project we received huge sizes jackets, so hadn't created block pattrens for those greater sizes.
The bigger size taken 5 to 6 hours for laser cutting, that's why it's looks slightly slow production.
We are consistently developing jackets and shipping then out.

Thanks,
Thank you for working with those larger size orders. So many times I see fans wistfully admiring uniforms and other fandom related garments and stating that they cannot find something to fit themselves. For me the IDIC philosophy of Star Trek should include all sizes of beings.

Yeah, I bodybuild, so rarely see any need for padding under jackets, all of my bespoke suits are made with as little as possible, since it's not essential....And as stated above, if it IS needed, we can add it ourselves easy enough....No worries at all....

Well done to the team on this, again..I can't stop saying that...Trust them, they nailed it..

Got mine in too! Three days through to Japan.. and just AMAZING work.. sizing is spot on.. Jameel.. you and your team are the best!!!!

Thank you so much! And thanks to all of us for getting behind this project too!!
IMG_2234.jpeg

WOW, we done this jacket? I don't believe.
And yes, you owe a lunch and a drink when I in Tokyo.LOL.
Thanks for your support.
Nor can I!! You NAILED the zipper too! It sits PERFECTLY! Even when being worn! Well done! The colour is superb, and the design is (as always) spot on.....I can't say it enough, Excellent Leathers are genuinely the best! Thank you!

A lunch and drinks at LEAST if you visit Tokyo! I know a few great sushi spots too! My treat! Absolutely!

Nor can I!! You NAILED the zipper too! It sits PERFECTLY! Even when being worn! Well done! The colour is superb, and the design is (as always) spot on.....I can't say it enough, Excellent Leathers are genuinely the best! Thank you!

A lunch and drinks at LEAST if you visit Tokyo! I know a few great sushi spots too! My treat! Absolutely!
warmly Appreciate sirr......
Your compliments are our reward.

I’ve got the pips on order also. How’s the magnet strength through the collar leather?
Pip magnet strength is more than ok! The badge though is having a hard time staying on! The extra boost of the pip magnet worked fine.. although, I guess I would always be worried about losing one when outside anyway? I might buy the pin badge and try that instead?

Pip magnet strength is more than ok! The badge though is having a hard time staying on! The extra boost of the pip magnet worked fine.. although, I guess I would always be worried about losing one when outside anyway? I might buy the pin badge and try that instead?
Nice, ok thanks for the reply. Sounds like a home brew solution might be in order for the badge.

Nice, ok thanks for the reply. Sounds like a home brew solution might be in order for the badge.
Yeah, I'll try and find a thin enough magnet to work, and if that fails I'll think of some other ideas too...Once the jacket is ON, it's stuck in place fine, but when it's being taken on or off, that's the only time it breaks lock...Maybe carrying bag or something too of course would create and issue....But the pips are solid.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back