Unlimited Run Star Trek: Picard, Away Jackets, Now Taking Orders!

Yeah, I'll try and find a thin enough magnet to work, and if that fails I'll think of some other ideas too...Once the jacket is ON, it's stuck in place fine, but when it's being taken on or off, that's the only time it breaks lock...Maybe carrying bag or something too of course would create and issue....But the pips are solid.
I've got a few things like that. Everything is fine until it gets knocked off by a backpack strap or a quick movement. If you find something that works let us know! I don't have the jacket yet. I don't know how long it will take for mine to get here so I don't have an opportunity to work the issue but will when it gets here.

Hello everyone,
We just completed our biggest size jacket that we done ever.
It's up to 7XL size jacket.

BEP Jacket.jpg

Last edited:
Pip magnet strength is more than ok! The badge though is having a hard time staying on! The extra boost of the pip magnet worked fine.. although, I guess I would always be worried about losing one when outside anyway? I might buy the pin badge and try that instead?
Great to hear. I was going to ask this very question. I've held off ordering the magnetic version for this reason, and I really don't want to put holes through this jacket when it arrives. Probably going to go get the magnet ones now. Thanks for the info!

Great to hear. I was going to ask this very question. I've held off ordering the magnetic version for this reason, and I really don't want to put holes through this jacket when it arrives. Probably going to go get the magnet ones now. Thanks for the info!
The comm badge, will need a magnet that IS more powerful...I've actually been using two of the magnets from the pip set, to add to the main magnet of the FanSets one I'm using...It's better, but not 100%, so the comm badge magnet DOES need to be improved to hold on ok...But the pips are going nowhere...

I have another praise post for this jacket and the gents involved in bringing it to life.

I was in prep/panic mode for STLV and just to cover my bases, I ordered one of the competitors jackets, as I wanted to ensure I had one available to wear for the con. (Spoilers: the Big Effect Props jacket showed up with plenty of time to spare) I got the leather version of the Riker jacket from HitJacket, and maybe if I had not seen the BEP jacket, I would give it a more favorable review, but in comparison to the one under discussion in this thread, it pales.

The leather is of a much lower quality and is way thinner. Feels like it might weigh half of the other one. They missed A LOT of details that the BEP jacket captures, like the four way stretch components on the arms, the little flap at the base of the zipper, and of course the delta perfs in the leather. The delta and pips are not removable, and the pips are crooked AND in the wrong location. And they are inaccurate.

So yeah, I'm super happy I got the one that BEP/Jameel/Zlurpo put together and will sell my HitJacket asap.

Mark me down for one (Red). The colors above are so bright. That's not the final color is it? Also, what's the "pre" full production price? I didn't see it.
Also, how will the sizes work?
Hello. Excellent work! Did I get in back in April for the pre-order price? I never placed my order because I didn't know you were at that stage.

As I said, I put in for one back in April.
I'm not sure what you mean you "put in for one". There was only one process for getting the pre-orders, and it was placing an order in my etsy shop, during the time it was available in the store. I posted about it in the thread the moment it was available, and gave multiple warnings that it would be ending.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back