Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Finn/Poe's Jacket Greeblies

JJ Griffin

Sr Member

JJ Armory Inc Finn/Poe Resistance Jacket Greeblie Set

These are the greeblies that attach to the very iconic jacket worn by Finn & Poe in TFA...
Each set features an interlocking 2-piece breast clasp, a "slider" for the vertical strap, and two buckles for the wrists. They are 3D printed from sintered nylon to help ensure high resolution and perfect texture. They will fit both the @Indy Magnoli and @dannylopuz replica jackets, but if you need custom dimensions please contact us :)

Some reference shots:
16600671763_581b1d81c0_kjpg.jpgjohn-boyega-and-oscar-isaac.nocrop.w529.h421.jpg

Customer's jackets:
12802911_1141758285843619_6936394681773238965_n.jpg369e814b57393fc591d1659d7dd7f9f8.jpg

PRICING
Raw set:
$65 shipped
Finished set (painted, hand-weathered, scoured in dirt and sand): $100 shipped

Some examples (raw)
CQOBqZl.jpgS4HFrHv.jpg

Finished:
12717743_10153811562927906_3264546003177447459_n.jpg

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
I got my set of greebles last week and they are just awesome. The finish on the painting and weathering is absolutely world-class. They are just perfect.

One thing to note is that if you already have your Magnoli jacket, take measurements of the straps and send them to JJ to ensure you get the perfect fit. I didn't have the jacket when I places my order and my greebles "only" had a 99 percent perfect fit.

May the force be with you!

I got mine last week and they are fantastic! I have heard of people taking the jacket to a tailor to have the strap greeblie attached since it is fully closed in the back. A much cheaper/easier approach is to dremel a groove in the back of the piece just large enough to jimmy the strap into it. Fits nice and snug and is easily removable!

I got mine last week and they are fantastic! I have heard of people taking the jacket to a tailor to have the strap greeblie attached since it is fully closed in the back. A much cheaper/easier approach is to dremel a groove in the back of the piece just large enough to jimmy the strap into it. Fits nice and snug and is easily removable!

Wow, nice solution! Wish we'd thought of that...

I've been talking to JJ and he is still making them but was away for the holidays and is now getting caught up with PMs, e-mails, etc...

Check out www.shapeways.com. goto search and type in "Finns jacket greeblies" The chest greeblie is $35.00, and the zipper pull is $25.00 respectively. They are a great website to order from. I got my Millenium Falcon model cockpit parts from them. Super accurate.

George

I checked out Shapeways and it is a pretty cool viable option for the greeblies. What wasn't cool is that one of the versions is specifically made for the jacket from americanleatherjacket.com and that website is using pictures of Magnoli's jacket to advertise. I don't know if you can report that or something, but if someone can, someone should.

Hey guys, we've been on hiatus since mid-December due to a family emergency. Currently working on getting caught up everything we missed while we were away!

If you sent us a PM about a set of these and haven't gotten a response yet, please PM us again and we'll get you sorted out ASAP.

Thanks,
JJ

How long will these be available for? I will not be able to afford a Magnoli jacket, but another cosplayer and myself would like to tackle drafting a pattern. Would love to scale the jacket straps and openings to these greeblies.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back