Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Finn/Poe's Jacket Greeblies

The plan is to keep printing them to fill demand (unless the House of Mouse comes a'calling... ;) ).

That said, if you plan to make the jacket, you'd want to order a set so you can make sure they can interface with your work.

Alternatively, we can attempt to scale them to fit your jacket since each set is made to order, but no guarantees as they are designed for Magnoli's work.

~JJ

Hey JJ Griffin, I would Love to purchase a pair of unpainted Greeblies Please. Messaged you on Facebook as well. Please let me know. My jacket isn't the Magnolia one, I can send pictures and measurements and you can tell me if they'd work or another route. Worst case I'm sure I could have a tailor or costumer fit your set to my jacket.

Please let me know, would definitely love an unpainted set.

Thank you!
-Austin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @JJ Griffin, I would Love to purchase a pair of unpainted Greeblies Please. Messaged you on Facebook as well. Please let me know. My jacket isn't the Magnolia one, I can send pictures and measurements and you can tell me if they'd work or another route. Worst case I'm sure I could have a tailor or costumer fit your set to my jacket.

Please let me know, would definitely love an unpainted set.

Thank you!
-Austin

replied via FB :)

I just got my buckles from JJ and they are worth every penny. I would def go with the fully finished option. They look perfectly weathered and worn in.

So that being said, what did you guys do to attach the chest greeblie (not the strap one) I was thinking of just attaching it to like a lapel pin (the long horizontal type! And just pining it on. Unless you all have a better suggestion

I just got my buckles from JJ and they are worth every penny. I would def go with the fully finished option. They look perfectly weathered and worn in.

So that being said, what did you guys do to attach the chest greeblie (not the strap one) I was thinking of just attaching it to like a lapel pin (the long horizontal type! And just pining it on. Unless you all have a better suggestion

We had Indy leave the vertical strap and breast strap unattached at one end, so we could just slide them on... And then afterwards tucked and pinned them back inside their respective "pouches".

You might be able to do the same with some scissors in a discrete manner if you are careful. Worst case scenario, you can dremel a slot open in the back of them so you can squeeze the strap through. We've had a lot of customers who ordered their jackets with both ends of the straps secured do that instead.

Posted by a happy customer. Finished and raw sets are still available~!

12717743_10153811562927906_3264546003177447459_n.jpg

Just wanted to give a thank you to JJ. Got my raw chest piece in the other day. Great sculpt! I had to 3D model my buckle to fit my specific jacket strap as my wife bought me one of the different Finn jackets online from Fjackets (or like site).
Hoping to have em painted up and attached soon.
Thanks JJ!

Not difficult at all. I just glued the lapel piece onto the webbing and for the strap piece, I drimmeled a thin groove in the back just wide enough to slip the strap through. Neither have moved a bit since I put them on and I wear that jacket almost every day.

Not difficult at all. I just glued the lapel piece onto the webbing and for the strap piece, I drimmeled a thin groove in the back just wide enough to slip the strap through. Neither have moved a bit since I put them on and I wear that jacket almost every day.
Thanks for the tips. I'll be ordering a set in a few weeks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back