Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Finn/Poe's Jacket Greeblies

Bump since we have now confirmed these will work with Danny's jacket as well as Magnoli's :)

That's great news! Any photos of them attached to one of Danny's jackets?

I hope Danny gets that new leather source soon... I can't wait to get all set up!

I'm interested please!

PM sent!

In other news, we are pleased to announce that our greeble set will fully interface with both Magnoli AND dannylopuz 's version of the Finn/Poe jacket! So if you're on the fence or waiting list for one of Danny's, you can buy these with confidence that they will complete your ensemble! :)

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words... special thanks to andrew25rs for volunteering to demo a set with his Danny jacket:
369e814b57393fc591d1659d7dd7f9f8.jpg
4b3276496a1987e105d11536f31341a9.jpg
ec2d691ab7e40b7a335524f3261794a0.jpgde3b999b600f104983990492c6668572.jpg3ee7394846642b35fc9ae2da4e730bc4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent!

In other news, we are pleased to announce that our greeble set will fully interface with both Magnoli AND @dannylopuz 's version of the Finn/Poe jacket! So if you're on the fence or waiting list for one of Danny's, you can buy these with confidence that they will complete your ensemble! :)

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words... special thanks to @andrew25rs for volunteering to demo a set with his Danny jacket:
View attachment 611085
View attachment 611088
View attachment 611087View attachment 611086View attachment 611089

Dumb question, but how did you replace the buckles on the sleeves?

Hi JJ, I've sent a PM with no response, so I just sent a message on FB as well. I'm interested in a set, can you please respond?

I messaged JJ both here and on Facebook back in July with no word. Seems he's fallen off the face of the earth, I'm afraid. :(

Ah well. Convention season has passed, so I'm in no rush to upgrade my greeblies. Would be nice to get them soon, though, considering that the cold weather is beginning and I'll be wearing my jacket around.

Maybe. But my greeblies arrived in today's mail. :)

Now I just have to figure out how to attach them. :/

Last edited:
Can anyone who attached these post some pics of the method they used to attach them, by chance? (Other than disassembling the jacket, of course)

I'm particularly interested in details of the Dremel slot method, unless someone has something better. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back