Star Wars Tales of The Empire D+ animated series

I gave up halfway through the 3rd episode. I’m SICK of the witches, reoccurring themes and basically most everything Falloni! He has no idea who Thrawn is, or for that matter, the SW universe. George never had witches in his shows. They are so out of place and not consistent with George’s vision! Can you guess, I hate witchcraft?
Um... I hate to be that guy.... But The Clone Wars is where George brought the Witches of Dathomir over to his version of Star Wars. (And before that there was the Ewok films.)

Granted he and Dave changed them quite a bit.

Though I've noticed there's seems to a lot of content coming from Disney about witches. (And I've heard some weird rumors about Dave's wife.)

Um... I hate to be that guy.... But The Clone Wars is where George brought the Witches of Dathomir over to his version of Star Wars. (And before that there was the Ewok films.)

Though I've noticed there's seems to a lot of content coming from Disney about witches. (And I've heard some weird rumors about Dave's wife.)
Oh, yeah…that stuff.

Wicca?

I gave up halfway through the 3rd episode. I’m SICK of the witches, reoccurring themes and basically most everything Falloni! He has no idea who Thrawn is, or for that matter, the SW universe. George never had witches in his shows. They are so out of place and not consistent with George’s vision! Can you guess, I hate witchcraft?

Tell Charal that. She was created by George Lucas for the Star Wars universe in 1985.

1715053530973.png

While I'm not thrilled with the witch thing either...

...thought this was well done.

On the geek minutia side, I liked how perfectly they replicated the plastic pallets used as deck plating in SW (and Aliens, et al) in Baris' cell. And the saber she picked up off the table had a Covertec disc!

I thought that the show was pretty well done overall but much too short. Each of the two character stories felt like they just ended and were e[episodes pulled from a longer series.The way they wrote things for both of the main characters I would have watched a Bad Batch length series focused on them.

I only got about halfway through the first episode before I decided I have absolutely no interest in this.
It's not a bad series, the individual episodes were actually quite good, in my opinion. My problem was that for an anthology each episode wasn't self-contained enough. The series felt like it was 2 series that were combined into one and they took episodes from 2 or more seasons to make the one.

I’m hoping for a season two of tales of the Jedi

Wonder if the next series will be “tales of the bounty hunter” could adapt boba fett transferring solo to Jabba

Or cad bane and boba fight where boba gets the dent
I'm thinking the next thing will be:

Star Wars and The Lost Adventures Of Teek

1715549500272.png

OR...

Star Wars Origins Story: Noa
(sponsored by Quaker Oats...eat your damn oatmeal because it's the right thing to do and the right way to do it!)

1715549677112.png

I’m hoping for a season two of tales of the Jedi

Wonder if the next series will be “tales of the bounty hunter” could adapt boba fett transferring solo to Jabba

Or cad bane and boba fight where boba gets the dent
If they do another show like this I hope that they will write better stories that are more self contained. While I enjoyed the stories in this series they all felt like they were taken out of a longer series and by the end of each story arc they felt incomplete.

If they do another show like this I hope that they will write better stories that are more self contained. While I enjoyed the stories in this series they all felt like they were taken out of a longer series and by the end of each story arc they felt incomplete.
I think a better format would have been 2 animated movies instead of breaking the flow with 3 30 minute arcs

Barriss was much more interesting when she betrayed the Jedi. Doing a deep dive into her character and motivations for her attack on the temple would've been a better choice. She made a bunch of generic allegations against the Jedi when Anakin brought her in during Ahsoka's trial. I want to know what specifically she witnessed or experienced that made her think and feel that way.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back