Interest Supernatural Angel blade run part 2 - Silver plated AND a discount for early payment!

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EDIT - 8/9/14 :

Hey guys and gals

GREAT NEWS. The run is officially in a "able to go" status. I just need to know how many I need.

Best part is, I CAN OFFER A DISCOUNT! We hit a snag with the plater, and basically there's a minimum order we need to plate, so the maker is offering a discount on em so we can get there.

I told him he can't discount one without the other, so there's 2 discounts! One on aluminum, and one on silver plated! Only on 5 of each though. I'm good, but I'm not THAT good of a sales guy. He's gotta grind these down from a solid chunk of aluminum so basically he's willing to do discounts on 10 blades tops.

If you PAY IN FULL MINUS SHIPPING, you get a 20$ discount for a silver plated one! This is good for the first 5 people!

If you PAY 50% DOWN, you get 10$ off. (this one goes for aluminum OR silver) This one is ALSO good for the first 5 people!

Now... I hear you saying "What will these cost, o great master of haggling?" and the answer is... 220$ and shipping for the silver, 200$ for the aluminum. THAT IS BEFORE THE DISCOUNT. So, if you are one of the people to pay asap, you get a silver for 200$, or an aluminum for 190$.

Early bird gets the worm on this one guys and gals!

The order is looking to take about a month to place, so I am going to front the cash for the majority of it to make sure we have it in hand by the time the season kicks off.

I need SERIOUS orders only on here, since I am not really made of excess cash, and can't swing 20 angel blades on my own. I love em, but I can't eat em, and they won't take em as payment when my electric bill comes due :)

So... post up, lemme know if you guys are interested.

Thanks!
Chris
End edit

Been getting a few requests for these, and finally decided to opt for an interest list on em.

Basically, same design as before, just a bit shorter. Made out of aluminum, but we might go 2 pieces to make it a bit easier to make this time around.

Possibly silver plating as an option as well.

Just checking to see if there's any interest in em.

No ideas on price yet, all I know is the guy is willing to make more, but needs at least a 5 piece run before he wants to do it due to the metal he has to order.

Probably same ballpark price as the last run, but I dunno how much the plating would add to it. We might be able to do chrome instead, but silver is just a niftier metal :)

If you are interested, post up and lemme know.

No moneys, no first born, no real commitments of any kind needed now, just looking for a ballpark to shoot past the guy to see how much they'd run,

Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:
Re: Supernatural Angel blade run part deux- possible silver plated?

Wow... crickets on this one. Lil unexpected but not really surprising.

Still, if anyone is interested, post up :)

Chris

The previous thread was in the old JY so it's toast by now.

Here's an album of the prototype though. Basically the same design just had a few minor tweaks.

Angel blade prototype - Imgur

Chris

I'm down for one...possibly two depending on price. I kinda dig the shorter design.

Cool. Price estimate is going to be somewhere in the 200's. I dunno if it'll be 200 flat, or closer to the old runs 250, but somewhere in there.

I'm thinking a bit less since this time we aren't going to do the MAKE THE ENTIRE THING OUT OF ONE PIECE OF ALUMINUM MUWAHAHAHAHA that we did last time, because these are hand made and that is a LOT of work. It'd be way easier to make the handle separate from the blade.

I'll run it up the flagpole and see who salutes :)

Chris

I'm interested if you could let me know once you know more :)

Interested for now, everything depends on the timeline for me I think.

As long as we have at least 5 to order the timeline doesn't matter much to me.

If it helps, I'll see if I can work out the same deal as we had on the other angel blade order, where instead of going 100% due at the start, we can do 50% deposit and 50% due when it's ready to ship.

Chris

*raises hand* interested! Especially if you can do the 50% deposit then 50% when ready to ship, that would help soooo much!

Cool. Once I get the answer from the guy about the cost, I'll update you guys and gals on the prices and see if we can do the 50/50 split.

As soon as I hear anything, I'll update :)

Chris

I might be intrested depends on price and how much shipping is to the Netherlands.

Interested! Unplanted though to save a bit on cost if possible. I'd either plate it or polish it later

Hey guys and gals

GREAT NEWS. The run is officially in a "able to go" status. I just need to know how many I need.

Best part is, I CAN OFFER A DISCOUNT! We hit a snag with the plater, and basically there's a minimum order we need to plate, so the maker is offering a discount on em so we can get there.

I told him he can't discount one without the other, so there's 2 discounts! One on aluminum, and one on silver plated! Only on 5 of each though. I'm good, but I'm not THAT good of a sales guy. He's gotta grind these down from a solid chunk of aluminum so basically he's willing to do discounts on 10 blades tops.

If you PAY IN FULL MINUS SHIPPING, you get a 20$ discount for a silver plated one! This is good for the first 5 people!

If you PAY 50% DOWN, you get 10$ off. (this one goes for aluminum OR silver) This one is ALSO good for the first 5 people!

Now... I hear you saying "What will these cost, o great master of haggling?" and the answer is... 220$ and shipping for the silver, 200$ for the aluminum. THAT IS BEFORE THE DISCOUNT. So, if you are one of the people to pay asap, you get a silver for 200$, or an aluminum for 190$.

Early bird gets the worm on this one guys and gals!

The order is looking to take about a month to place, so I am going to front the cash for the majority of it to make sure we have it in hand by the time the season kicks off.

I need SERIOUS orders only on here, since I am not really made of excess cash, and can't swing 20 angel blades on my own. I love em, but I can't eat em, and they won't take em as payment when my electric bill comes due :)

So... post up, lemme know if you guys are interested.

Thanks!
Chris

I might be intrested depends on price and how much shipping is to the Netherlands.

Hey

Ballparking size and weight, it looks to be around 40$ or so for postage. It's not exactly heavy but it is pretty damned huge.

Hope that helps!
Chris

Re: Supernatural Angel blade run part 2 - Silver plated AND a discount for early paym

I'm in for Aluminum, any idea the shipping to Canada? better or worse than the ruby dagger? cause that was fairly reasonable.

Re: Supernatural Angel blade run part 2 - Silver plated AND a discount for early paym

Think the last giant ass box I sent up to the cold, white north ended up being around 40$ or so for shipping. There were additional charges (mailing tubes ain't free ya know) but I think the total cost on the shipping was less than 50.

Chris

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back