Interest Supernatural Angel blade run part 2 - Silver plated AND a discount for early payment!

Re: Supernatural Angel blade run part 2 - Silver plated AND a discount for early paym

Payment sent for deposit for Silver, please let me know if I made the cutoff for discount cause that would be awesome. :)

Re: Supernatural Angel blade run part 2 - Silver plated AND a discount for early paym

You good :)

Chris

Yup. Got 2 aluminum ones left, and either 1 or 2 silvers left.

Chris

Awesome! Can you shoot me a pm with the total for a silver plated Angel blade and Bobby dagger? Shipped to Claremont, NH 03743? :-D

Will do :)

Should see it in a few.

Chris

You got any pics yet? Super keen to how they are looking!! :D!!!

I might be down for an Angel blade as well.. is this still happening?

cheers

Hey

Sorry for the delay in catching up with you guys, and updating my other threads. Just been a crazy time lately.

I went ahead and placed an order for some angel blades, and they should be shipping to me next week sometime. I got an assortment of silver and aluminum, so if I have any extras at all I will post up and let you guys know.

Any questions, feel free to hit me up either via email through the board or twitter. I can check and answer those from my phone a lot faster than I get PC time these days.

Thanks!
Chris

Hydin uploaded this to twitter a little while ago.

"For the curious, this is what the angel blades look like before they hit puberty and they become sharp and polished"

B1moj9fCEAAk9T4.jpg large.jpg

:D

From Hydin "Just waiting on the update from the guy. The daggers are finished, angel blades almost there."

From Hydin "The plating on the bobby daggers got messed up, so they are being remade. Ruby daggers are completed, same with angel blades.I should have most sent to me by Dec 1st"

another update from Hydin's twitter: B4jLon8CYAA-z27.jpg large.jpgB4lskT0IEAE1GdS.jpg large.jpg

Got em in :)

Sorry for being MIA, just "real life" has been kinda crazy and haven't had time to hop on the laptop and hit the forums.

The cool thing is they came in little boxes so it's WAY easier to package em!

Thanks!
Chris
Will have postage quotes and invoices out to the people who've paid deposits, and shipping quotes out if you've paid in full.

Gotta order some more postage supplies though. Once those come in, getting these boxed up shouldn't be an issue :)

Chris

Hey Hydin, long time no see. I was wondering if you have any blades left over. real interested in havin one of my own. be safe my friend.

Hey guys

Been MIA for a while, but that was because my hard drive died and working on a phone or a tablet is a nightmare for a pudgy fingered guy like me :lol

I'm back (hopefully for a long time).

Wickedways92 - you should have a PM heading your way in a moment.

Kalissuperman - I may have an aluminum one left over, but I was thinking of starting a new run anyway, so you have sort of good timing :)

I dunno if the new run will be plated (plating big things is a bitch and a half) but we can always go really highly polished aluminum :D

Thanks!
Chris

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back