Limited Run Supernatural Colt

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ozzy's Colt is back and I've added some new options.

I've been on hiatus for a while but have recently restarted the prop shop and will be resuming work on the bullets. Very tricky to get the engraving right on such a tight circumference. I'll also hopefully be starting on wood cases, but as usual I'm buried with work, so be patient.

I'll try to have pics of the new cold-cast aluminum version up soon.

For those that don't know, this Colt was mastered off of a real Colt Patterson Pietta and modified with engravings and new chamber, exactly like the show original. The trigger, hammer, and chamber are all movable for cosplay and display options. The Pie Eatin' Sumbitch versions seen below are polished nickel/silver and tinted to achieve the aged appearance and finished with hand carved and stained walnut grips.

Cold Cast Aluminum: Moose Hammer

Price List

$250: Painted - Solid resin painted in gun metal grey with faux wood grips.

$350: Moose Hammer - Cold-cast aluminum w/ faux wood grips.

$500: Pie Eatin Sum' Bitch - Cold-cast nickel silver and bored barrel w/ faux wood grips

+$200: add real walnut grips to any gun:

The chamber, trigger, and hammer are movable on all versions.

Shipping and fees are extra.

Payment is handled via Paypal invoice but I also accept alternative methods if you prefer. To order, please leave a message here and then PM me with your email and shipping addresses. You will then be sent a Paypal invoice (same thing as Ebay) that will automate the checkout process when you click "Pay Now".

I'm also happy to offer Layaway payments to anyone that wants them. I simply set aside an item once you've made a deposit and then you make payments that are convenient for you. There is no interest , no charge, no strings attached. This is a hobby and paying for it should be as stress free as possible.

Last edited:
I'm in for a resin or cold cast aluminum depending on the photos. What are the specs on the Pie Eatin' Son of a Bitch? Come with the walnut grips and such?

Last edited:
Deposit sent for the PESOB Deluxe edition! Now to figure out bullets, a box and the bullet holder Crowley gave them when he had the pistol.

I edited the listing to make it clearer. It is cold-cast nickel/silver, not solid, and the walnut grips are an extra add on.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back