Deprecated TGRI Canisters from TMNT II (seller banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TGRI Canisters from TMNT II

Just wanted to give everyone a little update. I've finally been able to start casting and prepping the endcaps as of today. Got off to a later start than I had hoped, but things are starting to roll now :)

So a small update, though unfortunately not a good one. My mold for the end caps gave out today. Thankfully I was able to get enough pulls from it to do the first four canisters of the run.

Obviously this means I need to make a new mold, which isn't a problem, but will delay the next four canisters a bit. I will update everyone once the new mold is made(which I will be doing next week).

As for the canisters I was able to get pulls for, progress pics will be coming shortly :)

Sorry for the radio silence, guys! Have had to travel out of town unexpectedly once this week already, with another trip tomorrow, so I haven't gotten much done since I last updated. I have got a small bit more done on the endcaps and I've gotten some of the acrylic tubing cut to length. I'll be prepping and painting them on Monday. Don't give up on me yet!

Could you do a broken version? If so I'll fill in that last open spot.
I have done the broken version once. It's much more time consuming than the regular version, so I decided if I ever made more I would have to charge about $150. But if you're seriously interested in it, I'm sure we can work something out!

Here are some photos of the one I did:
dey5HJX.jpg

9GtWstb.jpg

oXDXfkx.jpg

How much longer do you think for these? They are gonna be awesome!

I'm hoping not much longer. I'm still messing with endcaps, unfortunately. But we're getting there:

endcaps.jpg

I didn't get to touch this project for almost a week while I was juggling other pieces, and of course real life always seems to get in the way :lol I appreciate everyone being patient with me! I'm sorry for the delays, but I hope you all will be happy with the finished product :)

Alright, guys! I've got the endcaps for the first for ready for paint, which I will start tomorrow. But I do want to give everyone a heads up - starting Thursday, a couple of my friends are headed out of town last minute and have asked me to house/dog sit and and run their store while they're gone for 10 days. I will be bringing what pieces I can to work on when I can in the evenings, but I will not have access to my shop for the 10 days, so I probably won't get to make a huge dent. And won't be able to ship any canisters until after they get back, should I be able to finish any in that time.

Again, I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding and I hope they will be worth the wait! Trust me, I want to finish them as mush as you want to get them :)

Will update with more photos tomorrow!

I am back today from house sitting and all that jazz, so work will resume tomorrow! When is the con you're wanting it by?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back