Deprecated TGRI Canisters from TMNT II (seller banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TGRI Canisters from TMNT II

And now I'm dealing with paint issues :facepalm When I paint anything silver, I let it set for about 48 hours before I even attempt to touch it. Come back to the endcaps today and they have developed some sort of fine orange peel texture:
20170804_150106_1.jpg
20170804_150111.jpg

Close up of the texture:
20170804_150106.jpg

Paint went on smooth, so my guess is humidity messed with it? Ugh. I have put so much prep work in these endcaps to be as flawless as possible for silver paint! So I'm sanding them all back down and I'll be taking them to my buddy's shop for a respray. He's got a nice climate controlled paint booth, so fingers crossed.

More soon.

Man I've had humid weather ruin so much stuff. It suuuuuucks!!!

So far, so good on them! Can start assembling the first few FINALLY, and get the side plates made. :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Man I've had humid weather ruin so much stuff. It suuuuuucks!!!
It's the worst. Summers here in Oklahoma get especially humid. I don't know why I always decide to do projects during the summer :lol

Has he done any runs before? If he's successfully delivered before that's usually a good indicator, although I've seen people bite off more than they can chew before. Man if I was taking people's money I would be so anxious and oversharing every tiny update.

Pretty ****ty. Hoping these get delivered but realistically we got scammed. M

I hate seeing runs and fellow members suffer from another's poor communication.
Wishing you all the best of luck

Just tried a new PM, email, re-sent a friend request and posted on the RPF Facebook group to try to reach him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back