the absolute BEST Star Trek tunics ?

I am interested in a TOS engineering tunic. Not sure which season yet. Do we have a consensus on who the most accurate maker is out there right now?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Host @ Jan 2 2007, 04:43 PM) [snapback]1389110[/snapback]</div>
Do we have a consensus on who the most accurate maker is out there right now?
[/b]

The field is up for grabs since Adam quit making them.

I just reread the entire thread. Looks like Shadow Dale Creations is the hero of the hour here. I'll probably be contacting you shortly, GM.

Just wanted to show off the Wrath Of Khan era uniforms we're also doing now...

Hmmm...

I seem to get a server error when I link any picture. Has this thread gotten too long, or are we having server issues tonight?

Let's try this again...

star-trek_wok_set_1.jpg

star-trek_wok_jacket_chain_1.jpg

star-trek_wok_security_wheel_3.jpg

star-trek_wok_Mark.jpg

FHC of the Trek Prop Zone in one of our jackets assembled by Shadow Duchess. Note: The undershirt is not ours.

~ GM

:D
Glad it's so well liked, we aim to please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UFP-1701 @ Feb 10 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]1416196[/snapback]</div>
Mark (FHC) is a good friend of mine and has nothing but praise for the quality of this outfit.... :)
[/b]

Hello GM

I Pm'd you about the belt for the B'etor original costume I have, to finish it off.

I also wanted to know about how you went about making the TWOK outfits you have. Did you work from an original and just how close is it. After getting blown out of the water at christies for a scotty original style and the bomber jacket, and the fact that unless I have it tailored it would never fit me, Im just about ready to dip my toe in the replica waters, simply because your pictures have impressed me so very much.

Unlike some people in the "real" prop world Ill be damned if after buying an expensive original outfit, that Ill pay half the value of the costume to just get a belt, or communicator pin to finish it off.

I know all you guys here sympathise with that.

Our uniforms are made from the original patterns provided by paramount years ago, with details taken from Robert Fletcher's notes, and many hours of photographic research. Elements like rank pins and such are bought from official sources, and we often go to the trouble of creating items from scratch when suitable elements can not be purchased, as in the case of the security wheel, which was made from scratch for our WOK uniforms.

Heres my Kira Season 7....so you can have a look see. Im sure the availability of the original costumes on the market will only help making the replicas better.

Hey General Mayhem,
I have 3 tunics made years ago by J. Kerezman that are made from the original paramount material that was used on the classic series season 3. I have an avacado green, a red and a blue. Very cool material but not so great tailoring. I was wondering if you could make them right by adding the hidden zippers and bringing them up to speed.

Thanks

Nick, you know, you're not the first person to ask me how to fix Kerezman's shoddy workmanship.

Isn't that right, Dave?

;)

Drop us a line at the website and we'll quote you a price for the work.

~ GM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nickthsaberman @ Feb 25 2007, 12:36 PM) [snapback]1426334[/snapback]</div>
Hey General Mayhem,
I have 3 tunics made years ago by J. Kerezman
[/b]

Wow, you are one of the lucky ones 3 for 3.

A lot of people are still waiting for their orders. :unsure

Yea,
I never cared for his work but that material was so rare I just had to have them. I just want to get them right and then decide what to do with them.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back