The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Hi. The above post was by me in a few helmet groups (subsequently deleted from a few). I have ordered from TFF / RPS for a while now, even being quite the apologist for Mike Herron at times. I've had 3 helmets, and 3 sabers, all fully paid up. I also designed Mike's logo for his new site, I just asked for free postage on an item in return.

So that's the background...

I 'ordered' the Gree, not through his site, through a message to him on FB. He said it would come from the UK and go to his painter Nick.

Because my mother passed away three weeks ago, I just can't afford it anymore, so asked to cancel the order and got met with that reply. The man is a colossal moron.

I always thought Mike was aggressive in his dealings, and have read all the stuff about him. Yes he's pushy, but I dealt with that. But he's just showed his true colours to me today (I buried my Mum's ashes today also, hence my anger).

Guy is a ******* idiot. He's in it for the money, he's not in it to help anyone. How anyone can react the way he did today over a polite request to cancel? It's insane.

The $300 thing is ********. Two weeks ago he tried palming off a completely different Gree to one he's complaining about now to me, not the one that I was expecting to be painted by Nick Anzalone.

I only feel stupid for giving this moron the time of day and benefit of the doubt. Just imagine a larger company than his reacting like that to a customer?

He gets angry at cancellations, plays the victim, plays the 'poor me, I'm just trying to help people' card constantly (he isn't) and reacts to polite request with abuse like that? Two of the items I had from him were defective, although I just didn't complain as at the time thought well, it's an independent amateur product.

To LOL and call me a joke, because I had to pay funeral costs rather than buy a piece of fibreglass from him, is pathetic.

He's a scumbag and more people need to know the routine he pulls about just trying to help is nonsense.

I'd just like to add that the line he trots out about people don't like him because they don't like his business is nonsense. They don't like him because he's a prick, no other reason.

Sincerest condolences on your loss mate...The last thing you could possibly be thinking about at this time is materialistic hobby pursuits...So the fact that you had the decency, despite your grief, to message him as politely as you did speaks a great deal about your integrity as a person and customer. Herron should hang his head in shame. There is NO justifiable excuse for his actions.

Hi. The above post was by me in a few helmet groups (subsequently deleted from a few). I have ordered from TFF / RPS for a while now, even being quite the apologist for Mike Herron at times. I've had 3 helmets, and 3 sabers, all fully paid up. I also designed Mike's logo for his new site, I just asked for free postage on an item in return.

So that's the background...

I 'ordered' the Gree, not through his site, through a message to him on FB. He said it would come from the UK and go to his painter Nick.

Because my mother passed away three weeks ago, I just can't afford it anymore, so asked to cancel the order and got met with that reply. The man is a colossal moron.

I always thought Mike was aggressive in his dealings, and have read all the stuff about him. Yes he's pushy, but I dealt with that. But he's just showed his true colours to me today (I buried my Mum's ashes today also, hence my anger).

Guy is a ******* idiot. He's in it for the money, he's not in it to help anyone. How anyone can react the way he did today over a polite request to cancel? It's insane.

The $300 thing is ********. Two weeks ago he tried palming off a completely different Gree to one he's complaining about now to me, not the one that I was expecting to be painted by Nick Anzalone.

I only feel stupid for giving this moron the time of day and benefit of the doubt. Just imagine a larger company than his reacting like that to a customer?

He gets angry at cancellations, plays the victim, plays the 'poor me, I'm just trying to help people' card constantly (he isn't) and reacts to polite request with abuse like that? Two of the items I had from him were defective, although I just didn't complain as at the time thought well, it's an independent amateur product.

To LOL and call me a joke, because I had to pay funeral costs rather than buy a piece of fibreglass from him, is pathetic.

He's a scumbag and more people need to know the routine he pulls about just trying to help is nonsense.

I'd just like to add that the line he trots out about people don't like him because they don't like his business is nonsense. They don't like him because he's a prick, no other reason.

So sorry to hear about your mom. My condolences to you and your family

Effective Immediately the Replica Prop Shop is closed and will not re open. Mike Herron is no longer involved in the Star Wars community for personal reasons.

*admin edit*

Removed sales post outside classifieds area.

Arent you a business partner of this Mike Herron guy? (and self claimed friend?)

Thanks.. But I'll pass on any dealings myself. (especially with all the dont post in private stuff.. and your history of defending your business partners practrices)

I find it odd you come back here to spam your business here AT THE RPF!!!!! (aka: a bunch of bullies!!!) <-- WTF?

especially after posting this:

As far as the RPF goes, don't bother banning me. I don't want to be here as much as you all don't want me here.

yet... its clear you DO need us and want to be here. (why? money of course) (sigh)

Also, thanks for the new biz name and link.. (added to my do not deal with list) :)

Good luck!.

To everyone else.. I would suggest keeping things in the public domain. Post your questions, thoughts, feedback and proof (screens shots of im's texts..etc) HERE.

Not only for accountability but also as a PSA for the community here.

The community here is great... they help you and provide you with business, and lift you up!...... or..... you can burn and scorn them (and cry foul because you have no accountability), and... (well just ask Mike Herron I guess)

Last edited:
Thanks for the condolences guys. Can't say I'm surprised by the RPS closing, you can't run a business in a confrontational, bullying manner and expect to hold any goodwill from anyone. He messaged and apologised, I'm not interested in the slightest.

This constant drama and questionable attitude to anyone remotely critical stunk. Stressed or not, I don't take someone laughing or calling me a joke when my MOTHER has just passed in any kind of benefit of the doubt. They can simply **** off.

All over a cancelled order. Ridiculous.

Seems as if Its all over for good now

Attachments

• 5290186C-7112-4F31-972D-7971B204B6C8.png
    5290186C-7112-4F31-972D-7971B204B6C8.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 328
Effective Immediately the Replica Prop Shop is closed and will not re open. Mike Herron is no longer involved in the Star Wars community for personal reasons. As some of you may already know, I have always ran NIX FX my own venture. NIX FX will remain open, accepting commissions and fulfilling all Signature Series Bounty Hunter Helmet orders. Mike Herron will fulfill any orders you have through him before completely departing the Star Wars Community. I would personally like to thank each and every one of you, whether you’ve placed orders or not in the past, for your continued support to the Replica Prop Shop. It has been one of the best times of my life and wouldn’t take it back for anything. I hope to continue receiving your support at NIX FX. I know a lot of you will have questions, concerns and feedback. Please send all messages to NIX FX. Do not send them here, they will not be answered. DO NOT SEND MESSAGES TO MY PERSONAL FACEBOOK PAGE, I will not answer them there. Send all messages to NIX FX here on Facebook. I have provided the link below.
https://www.facebook.com/NIXFX/?ref=bookmarks

Really ? I thought you left ? Didn’t want to be here ?
You absolutely slated this page and everyone in it and now your money making machine is gone you crawl back!!! Trying to plug your fx page.
Complete joke!!!!

Attachments

• F2DEF49D-A9EF-4340-A45C-2624BFB2B034.jpeg
    F2DEF49D-A9EF-4340-A45C-2624BFB2B034.jpeg
    505.4 KB · Views: 163
I'd just like to add this...

Had a message from Mike Herron justifying his response. Mike messaged me and said he 'always bent over backwards for me...' as a customer... er, what?! I had ONE helmet he had to arrange... the Gree I cancelled. The Phasma was a kit, the Patrol was a finished product, as were all the sabers. I paid the Patrol and Phasma on time monthly. At his agreement.

The ONLY helmet he ever 'bent over backwards' for was the Gree, but even then I never asked him at all at any point to front any money, OR to buy one at his own expense. I ordered a helmet from a shop. And asked could I cancel it because my Mother had died.

The justifying message is as ridiculous as anything he's done lately. I honestly could give a ****.

If you have a problem, you say to the customer 'I could work out a plan for you?' Or you suggest keeping the item until they can afford it, not immediately abuse them and laugh at them.

Had a message from Mike Herron justifying his response. Mike messaged me and said he 'always bent over backwards for me...' as a customer... er, what?! I had ONE helmet he had to arrange... the Gree I cancelled. The Phasma was a kit, the Patrol was a finished product, as were all the sabers. I paid the Patrol and Phasma on time monthly. At his agreement.

The ONLY helmet he ever 'bent over backwards' for was the Gree, but even then I never asked him at all at any point to front any money, OR to buy one at his own expense. I ordered a helmet from a shop. And asked could I cancel it because my Mother had died.

The justifying message is as ridiculous as anything he's done lately. I honestly could give a ****.

If you have a problem, you say to the customer 'I could work out a plan for you?' Or you suggest keeping the item until they can afford it, not immediately abuse them and laugh at them.

It is standard behaviour for Mike unfortunately.

I really dont get the hostility towards Nick, his only crime seems to be being guilty by association. Ive never ordered from him personally but I do have one of his Fetts obtained second hand, and the guys supremely talented. His love for Star Wars and its fans is pretty obvious, its just unfortunate he's being tarred and feathered by some here just for his association with Force Forum.

Had a message from Mike Herron justifying his response. Mike messaged me and said he 'always bent backwards for me...' as a customer... er, what?! I had ONE helmet he had to arrange... the Gree I cancelled. The Phasma was a kit, the Patrol was a finished product, as were all the sabers. I paid the Patrol and Phasma on time monthly. At his agreement.

At any
I really dont get the hostility towards Nick, his only crime seems to be being guilty by association. Ive never ordered from him personally but I do have one of his Fetts obtained second hand, and the guys supremely talented. His love for Star Wars and its fans is pretty obvious, its just unfortunate he's being tarred and feathered by some here just for his association with Force Forum.

Sorry but he was herrons actual business partner and backed mike 100%

Now Its all **** up he now wants to be part of a site that prob helped him
He slated and commented about this site and its creator.
He knew exactly what he was doing.
If you look at attachment it’s clear where his loyalty lies.
So as far as tarred by same brush is not the case

Attachments

• 7D6F57A5-504E-43D8-8D2F-A938999A2C40.jpeg
    7D6F57A5-504E-43D8-8D2F-A938999A2C40.jpeg
    505.4 KB · Views: 163
Other day the fb group, website and Instagram was closed them hours later saying all
Back to normal, false alarm then we get a post today saying he ain’t going anywhere and within hours business is closed

Attachments

• 3D47FFEE-1FD5-4F5C-B41A-529DF282183B.png
    3D47FFEE-1FD5-4F5C-B41A-529DF282183B.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 196
Thanks for the condolences guys. Can't say I'm surprised by the RPS closing, you can't run a business in a confrontational, bullying manner and expect to hold any goodwill from anyone. He messaged and apologised, I'm not interested in the slightest.

This constant drama and questionable attitude to anyone remotely critical stunk. Stressed or not, I don't take someone laughing or calling me a joke when my MOTHER has just passed in any kind of benefit of the doubt. They can simply **** off.

All over a cancelled order. Ridiculous.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.. Mike is a pathetic loser who only cares about himself and the money he collects off transactions. I was so close to buying a red 5 helmet off his site but I'm glad I didn't.

Life is more important then an expensive luxury item. You experienced a loss in your life and attending to that takes priority over everything else especially since it was your mom. She was there for your life and took care of you. Mike was not and did not do as such. He had no right to act in the most souless manner he possibly could.

My condolences on the loss of your mother, the one who raised you.

Him going out of business was his fault and his alone.

And did Nick bump his head? Am I in some alternate universe where he never swore this site off?

Effective Immediately the Replica Prop Shop is closed and will not re open. Mike Herron is no longer involved in the Star Wars community for personal reasons.

YOU my friend are TOTALLY FULL OF ****...sorry for the foul language but you have been trashing this site forever and now that your boss is finaly going down you're back here trying to look like a clean dove?.."WTF..you were part of his shady practice in recasting other maker's work from the start...

Through the grapevine and from what I believe to be a good source it was Disney who came knocking at the door!
Are we surprised? No
Not only did he put hinself at risk from Disney but also all propmakers and the whole prop making community a potential target!
nick anzalone who was a partner who should have known better but IMO for the potential for making lots of money took over.

Through the grapevine and from what I believe to be a good source it was Disney who came knocking at the door!
Are we surprised? No
Not only did he put hinself at risk from Disney but also all propmakers and the whole prop making community a potential target!
nick anzalone who was a partner who should have known better but IMO for the potential for making lots of money took over.

If Disney delivered a C&D, they would not permit him to fulfill outstanding orders so i doubt it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back