The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Warning, Mike uses several fake account to access this site. He has bragged about it, and also uses fake Facebook accounts to give himself positive reviews and also counter negative comments. I will dig up the names and list them here later this evening. I want to make it clear, Mike is now telling people we are photoshopping PM's and Slack convos, that is false.

He is also telling customers we are fulfilling order for him, such as a Skiff helmet and a Enfys nest, and also Clone trooper helmets, this is false. We did a few ATAT helmets for him which we were NOT paid for. We were supposed to only paint the exteriors Ford gray and the interiors black however built 4 with promises from him he would pay us, guess what.... Never happened..... He has blocked us, and refused a certified letter we sent him. Sending it back to us. We will be posting more screen shots of his dishonesty etc. We urge people to immediately charge back of they can his PayPal to try to get your money back.

The photoshopping accusation ... I mean, how old is this guy? It's pathetic. It's one excuse after another. Is he a fantasist do you think? Because he doesn't come across as mentally all there, or unbelievably immature. I mean, just give it up. It's crazy... what a horrible time to be a collector with all this ******** emanating from him constantly.

Warning, Mike uses several fake account to access this site. He has bragged about it, and also uses fake Facebook accounts to give himself positive reviews and also counter negative comments. I will dig up the names and list them here later this evening. I want to make it clear, Mike is now telling people we are photoshopping PM's and Slack convos, that is false.

He is also telling customers we are fulfilling order for him, such as a Skiff helmet and a Enfys nest, and also Clone trooper helmets, this is false. We did a few ATAT helmets for him which we were NOT paid for. We were supposed to only paint the exteriors Ford gray and the interiors black however built 4 with promises from him he would pay us, guess what.... Never happened..... He has blocked us, and refused a certified letter we sent him. Sending it back to us. We will be posting more screen shots of his dishonesty etc. We urge people to immediately charge back of they can his PayPal to try to get your money back.
The guy is a pathological liar and complete fantasist...Seriously disturbed individual! Please do keep the info coming so we can warn and educate the larger community in general. His ego will keep him coming back again and again...He is a scourge on an otherwise great and friendly fandom. He clearly has no self control. I hope everybody he owes product or money to gets it back.

I dont -think- anyone here believe you are faking anything.

Thank you for keep the community up-to-date on things.

I dont -think- anyone here believe you are faking anything.

Thank you for keep the community up-to-date on things.

I was stupid for trusting Mike, I'm still appalled at his response to me and my funeral costs. But one thing I'll say. I've been buying kits, helmets, props from a variety of people, and the only pushy, aggressive and rude one through the whole thing was Mike Herron. He did allow me to purchase items on plan, all paid for, and did put my orders through quickly and without much hassle, but God forbid you ever buy from someone else. Guy didn't like that.

And I'll say this. Every negative story, argument, public spat, mud slinging, posts with PM screenshots in this hobby have ALL involved Mike Herron since his site grew bigger. And I'll be honest, it's really made me not enjoy it. Not enjoy collecting. It's meant to be fun, a hobby. Not a childish mud slinging contest, which it seems has consistently happened around Mike and TFF RPS.

The drama, the 'I've consulted my lawyers' (really??), the I don't condone recasts, the 'those screenshots are photoshopped' as infinitum. Grow the **** up man.

I know he'll read this, I hope he does. After the way he reacted to my request for a cancellation on one of his products, the man is a scumbag, has literally no morals, is a weak, lash out individual who is devious, manipulative, two faced and in it only for himself.

Maybe now I'll get to enjoy the hobby again and not have to read drama after drama.

I was stupid for trusting Mike, I'm still appalled at his response to me and my funeral costs. But one thing I'll say. I've been buying kits, helmets, props from a variety of people, and the only pushy, aggressive and rude one through the whole thing was Mike Herron. He did allow me to purchase items on plan, all paid for, and did put my orders through quickly and without much hassle, but God forbid you ever buy from someone else. Guy didn't like that.

And I'll say this. Every negative story, argument, public spat, mud slinging, posts with PM screenshots in this hobby have ALL involved Mike Herron since his site grew bigger. And I'll be honest, it's really made me not enjoy it. Not enjoy collecting. It's meant to be fun, a hobby. Not a childish mud slinging contest, which it seems has consistently happened around Mike and TFF RPS.

The drama, the 'I've consulted my lawyers' (really??), the I don't condone recasts, the 'those screenshots are photoshopped' as infinitum. Grow the **** up man.

I know he'll read this, I hope he does. After the way he reacted to my request for a cancellation on one of his products, the man is a scumbag, has literally no morals, is a weak, lash out individual who is devious, manipulative, two faced and in it only for himself.

Maybe now I'll get to enjoy the hobby again and not have to read drama after drama.

Out of interest and related to Mike's business partners etc, but didn't you support Richard Campbell when he was posting about how unfair we were treating Mike, and how his own accusations of recasting weren't an issue for you?

Genuine question, and not trying to start anything.

Attachments

• B77993B4-4EDC-4D63-B429-0434E3758CAA.png
    B77993B4-4EDC-4D63-B429-0434E3758CAA.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 164
Out of interest and related to Mike's business partners etc, but didn't you support Richard Campbell when he was posting about how unfair we were treating Mike, and how his own accusations of recasting weren't an issue for you?

Genuine question, and not trying to start anything.

100% yes. I did. As I said at the time, recasting is obviously terrible. I'm a graphic designer, so know how it is if someone copies your work and sells it for themselves. I 100% supported him, as I thought that the images showed two different helmets completely. It was my opinion at the time.

But this is my point, which you just kind of proved. This hobby has become that you just posted, 'didn't you support him?' and guilty by association. Then it's held against that person. I'll say again, when I ordered from RPS, I never personally had an issue with it. Everything arrived as per advertised except for one helmet. So I had no reason to think otherwise. Mike Herrons response to my cancellation request showed who he really is.

The Kylo recasting, to me, in my opinion, looked like two different helmets. Simple as that. It's this siding with one or the other thing that's infected this hobby and community, and I want out of it. It's childish and infesting the whole pastime.

I find it interesting you say you aren't trying to start anything and yet have looked up a post on Facebook of mine?

I don't support recasts, I don't support theft of other work. I don't support arseholes like Mike. And I don't support this entire childish 'Well you did this, or you did that...'

100% I had an opinion. I thought the Kylo from Richard Campbell differed from the Anovos one he was accused of recasting. He subsequently said he used an Anovos for sizing.

I collect helmets. The end. I love doing it. I was wrong about Mike Herron and his practices as I found out the hard way by his pathetic response to my mother passing.

You also have to understand. Customers of TFF are just that. Customers. They'll see a shiny helmet they like and buy it. How I started out. A great many won't be on here, won't be into the minuteua of replica props, and whether or not one screw isn't in the same place as the movie. Again, like me. So they WON'T look into the background of a business, just like someone who buys Adidas won't look into if the sneakers they bought were made in an Asian sweat shop. So people like myself who aren't into 100% screen accuracy, but do like collecting, won't think 'Well, I wonder if that's a recast?' they'll sadly just buy the helmet they like.

Richards post seemed genuinely heartfelt about not being a recaster. I believed it. It's that simple. It doesn't then mean I support recasting.

Last edited:
100% yes. I did. As I said at the time, recasting is obviously terrible. I'm a graphic designer, so know how it is if someone copies your work and sells it for themselves. I 100% supported him, as I thought that the images showed two different helmets completely. It was my opinion at the time.

But this is my point, which you just kind of proved. This hobby has become that you just posted, 'didn't you support him?' and guilty by association. Then it's held against that person. I'll say again, when I ordered from RPS, I never personally had an issue with it. Everything arrived as per advertised except for one helmet. So I had no reason to think otherwise. Mike Herrons response to my cancellation request showed who he really is.

The Kylo recasting, to me, in my opinion, looked like two different helmets. Simple as that. It's this siding with one or the other thing that's infected this hobby and community, and I want out of it. It's childish and infesting the whole pastime.

I find it interesting you say you aren't trying to start anything and yet have looked up a post on Facebook of mine?

I don't support recasts, I don't support theft of other work. I don't support arseholes like Mike. And I don't support this entire childish 'Well you did this, or you did that...'

100% I had an opinion. I thought the Kylo from Richard Campbell differed from the Anovos one he was accused of recasting. He subsequently said he used an Anovos for sizing.

I collect helmets. The end. I love doing it. I was wrong about Mike Herron and his practices as I found out the hard way by his pathetic response to my mother passing.

You also have to understand. Customers of TFF are just that. Customers. They'll see a shiny helmet they like and buy it. How I started out. A great many won't be on here, won't be into the minuteua of replica props, and whether or not one screw isn't in the same place as the movie. Again, like me. So they WON'T look into the background of a business, just like someone who buys Adidas won't look into if the sneakers they bought were made in an Asian sweat shop. So people like myself who aren't into 100% screen accuracy, but do like collecting, won't think 'Well, I wonder if that's a recast?' they'll sadly just buy the helmet they like.

Richards post seemed genuinely heartfelt about not being a recaster. I believed it. It's that simple. It doesn't then mean I support recasting.

I wasn't aware asking a genuine question, and supplying an image to help provide the context plus the reason for my question, isn't allowed. Especially one linked to a person banned from elsewhere for recasting, and an associate of Mike Herron, a known supporter of recasting.

Noted for future reference....

I wasn't aware asking a genuine question, and supplying an image to help provide the context plus the reason for my question, isn't allowed. Especially one linked to a person banned from elsewhere for recasting, and an associate of Mike Herron, a known supporter of recasting.

Noted for future reference....

And this response proves my point. Get a grip and grow up.

come on chaps step away from the keyboard and take a breath or a chill pill

I'm perfectly relaxed. I was simply surprised asking a genuine question was grounds for ad hominem defensiveness. Count me duly informed now, and I shall refrain from asking them in future.

Keep in mind this. Mike when he had the Force Forum has a partner. Mike claimed that partner screwed him over for 5K and never delivered the Skywalker compasses. Made a huge deal online about it. That was a lie. Every partnership Mike has had has resulted in lost money, screwed over customers etc. Now this mess. Mike has left a trail of screwed over vendors, customers, partners and more.

Mike has a very simple way he operates, and that is when he is caught doing something he blames someone else. Or he claims things like his family being threatened, which was a lie. He made that up to garner sympathy and it worked with many. In the end those who stood by him cannot be faulted. People were simply duped. We were duped, we listened to his BS promises to pay invoices, when monies were not fully paid, we listened to his BS how he was screwed over by PayPal and when we got at the end mean about it saying pay up... He began the "Customer hated the work" and charge backed the money. Which I doubt was true.

In the end we as a small business are out a few thousand. We can absorb it, it will sting, it will suck but it is what it is. We are victims of our own stupidity at buying into his BS. At this point anyone who paid him can request a chargeback / refund. You will get it especially once the pure volume of people do it.

HOWEVER THIS IS IMPORTANT:
If you keep delaying your request, by listening to Mike sending you to others, he is trying to delay you so your time frame for a request runs out. Act now or you now are screwing yourself. Mike is only trying to delay things so he is safe.

I'm perfectly relaxed. I was simply surprised asking a genuine question was grounds for ad hominem defensiveness. Count me duly informed now, and I shall refrain from asking them in future.

I answered your question truthfully and honestly, it also wasn't a defence, as I don't really have to defend myself at all. Certainly not to you. There's just no need to be as rude as you are being.

I think I explained myself. I 100% didn't have an issue with Mike Herron as I never had a problem ordering, and also with Richard Campbell as I didn't think his Kylo was a recast (I only found out what recasting was when the entire thing blew up because I'm not a warts and all collector). It's that simple.

I hope that's sufficient for you now.

Mike has a very simple way he operates, and that is when he is caught doing something he blames someone else. Or he claims things like his family being threatened, which was a lie. He made that up to garner sympathy and it worked with many. In the end those who stood by him cannot be faulted. People were simply duped. We were duped, we listened to his BS promises

Thank you, at least some people can look at this objectively and see it as it is, and not just lump people into one bracket or another. I was suckered in by him, only to find he is indeed a horrible person.

As a note, Mike is telling people we are doing the Skiff helmets. Here is an attachment where a Jeff Langlois asked for a refund, Mike was mocking him

But ooopsy.... Mike mentioned WHO was doing the Skiff helmets. Some vendor in Holland. As we said, we will NOT be lied about. As a note, these are Slack screen shots. This was a private chat program Mike liked to use as he was the admin and controller of them. We downloaded the entire slack archive before he deleted it all.

Attachments

• JEFF LANGLOIS COMMENTS.jpg
    JEFF LANGLOIS COMMENTS.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 235
Wow look at these screenshots from
Don.
Herron clearly saying he will Recast! Now for any Herron lovers if this doesn’t show what he’s about then theirs something wrong with you.

Oh and other is regarding a loyal customer and proving he isn’t responsible for the skiff helmets that Herron claims don is doing

Attachments

• 127F7E1E-B5AA-4823-B6AB-724A4AE5FB9F.jpeg
    127F7E1E-B5AA-4823-B6AB-724A4AE5FB9F.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 259
  • E7FF8954-D38B-41F0-9AAA-AC546B7F32CE.jpeg
    E7FF8954-D38B-41F0-9AAA-AC546B7F32CE.jpeg
    522.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I answered your question truthfully and honestly, it also wasn't a defence, as I don't really have to defend myself at all. Certainly not to you. There's just no need to be as rude as you are being.

I think I explained myself. I 100% didn't have an issue with Mike Herron as I never had a problem ordering, and also with Richard Campbell as I didn't think his Kylo was a recast (I only found out what recasting was when the entire thing blew up because I'm not a warts and all collector). It's that simple.

I hope that's sufficient for you now.

If it is rude to ask a question these days, then i'm at a loss as to how a discussion is supposed to be conducted anymore. If it also makes me childish to ask for clarification of someone's position, then I don't know what to say.

My condolences on the loss of your mother.

Last edited:
This is insane. The amount of drama in the prop replica collecting community this couple days.
Since Herron slithered his way nto the SW collecting and prop community, there has been nothing but drama! Literally since day one of TFF! I honestly cannot recall a time where there has been so much mayhem, mudslinging, anger and outright fantastical ies from one or two individuals... I'm just shocked and amazed MH and NA managed to keep their farce going on for so long...?!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back