Interest The Goonies - The MAP, DOUBLOON, and the COPPER BONES!!!

UPDATE:

I have the Copper Bones and Doubloons cast, and they'll be going to the platers on Monday.

The Maps are also being worked on. So, I'm guessing around the first week of November that these will be ready.

UPDATE:

I've sent out "Payment Due" PMs for those of you on the Interest List!!! :D

Those of you on the "Second Run" List, stand by! I'll have your props finished by next week! :cool:thumbsup

UPDATE:

For those who paid so far, your items will be going out tomorrow!

For some reason the postman didn't pick up my packages for Saturday. So, they'll be going out on Monday.

Arrived today! Just beautiful. Thank you so much.

5c6abd1886a92cd8277aa1e24fa632e3.jpg

Hey Brenton, I just noticed I'm not on the run or interest list and I was the second person to respond back in September for the Map

Hey Brenton, I just noticed I'm not on the run or interest list and I was the second person to respond back in September for the Map

Well, then we're just going to have to take care of that!!!

No worries, I'm making more and about to send out more 'Payment Due' PM's for the 2nd run. So, I'll add your name on it! :thumbsup

OMG :eek Those look perfect! I'm definitely interested in all three, but due to a few large prop purchases lately I'm kinda tapped dry atm.

Is this going to be a limited or unlimited you'll be doing for these? If limited, for how long do you plan on having them available?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back