Thor's Mjolnir finished and on Display base Post 42-- New Resin ones also

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Here is a display that I am making for my brand new Mjolnir that I am working on. The one in the picture is an old style.
Just got started on this tonight so still have a lot of sculpting and painting to do yet, but Hey, its a start!!!

Last edited:
Re: Display for new Mjolnir

Here are some more pics-- have to do some sculpting on the foam and then on to paint. Have to wrap the handle on this one also. Have a brand new one (Mjolnir) in production also that is movie accurate.

Display for new Mjolnir New Pics

Here it is after some carving and painting. Have to wait till it all dries and then do a little more to it.

It will be on display at the Arnold Expo in Columbus , Ohio in March-- then probably at my local Smooth-On Suppliers showroom, TFB Plastics in Shelby , MI

Wow. Very awesome construct man. Are you making the hammer too?

Display for new Mjolnir with peek of New Hammer

OK--display is done, here is what the booth will look like at the Arnold sans carpeting, and here is a sneak peek of the NEW Mjolnir--

Holy carp! Though beautiful work, is that hammer screen accurate to the upcoming movie (I have no clue!)?

Holy carp! Though beautiful work, is that hammer screen accurate to the upcoming movie (I have no clue!)?

I am not 100% sure about the screen accurate part. I have to do come cleanup on it to soften the edges a bit and give it a bit of a more used look. Then the handle. I have to get this bad boy done so I can take it to the Arnold with me!!!

Beautiful piece of work i know that price for a all done thor prop would be high :eek but that's some great work

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back