TrooperTrent Holiday Special Lightsaber Series

So, my threads ripped off with pliers. Nor sure what to do now, but it's definitely press fit inside
20190219_171938.jpg

Nothing on the graphlite is stamped in. I used some paint thinner and mine now is completely blank.

Steve judging by my reference there looks like there are a few graflite variants

The variant with out stamped letters looks like the no. 2773 is missing around the top edge, seen on other graflites

Other graflites seem to have the stamp letters

This is what I’m going with, with the research I’m going today

I’m also curious on Toms graflite but I can’t get his picture to load on this damn ghetto WiFi I’m on right now...

Yea, its a sleeve slid inside the bottom of the flash, its weak but really tightly fit in there. im tempted to stick a dremel or saw in there and break it apart

Steve judging by my reference there looks like there are a few graflite variants

The variant with out stamped letters looks like the no. 2773 is missing around the top edge, seen on other graflites

Other graflites seem to have the stamp letters

This is what I’m going with, with the research I’m going today

I’m also curious on Toms graflite but I can’t get his picture to load on this damn ghetto WiFi I’m on right now...
You are right,mine didn’t have the 2773 on the top.i thought there were only the two variants,graflex and graflite,
But I guess there’s more then just the two. glad I got lucky and got the right one. can the stamped on writing be sanded off ?

This is important, the insert seems to be the same thickness (or a tad more) than the wall. Keep the sleeve in there to use trooper trents kit.

UPDATES
2/21/19

-Updated first post with links to neorutty's HS build thread
-Updated first post with Paul Duncan Archive book thread​

Since trent is getting a lot of shroud questions I figured I’d do the shroud video tonight

It’s glued together right now. I’ll be cleaning it up in the early morning then uploading the video once I get home from work.

Stay tuned!

ok gang, so it took forever to upload this. I just want to apologize, this video is kinda long compared to what i normally make. the reasoning is there is A LOT of work involved in this..

as always, thank you for watching

Last edited:
UPDATES
2/23/19

- Added all the links to purchase the tools I've used in the shroud video
- Added Shroud video to video section

- I will work on the photo tutorial this weekend, and update that in post #3​

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back