Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Hi guys,

I've been working on my own uncharted diary the past month and this is really helping. I just wanted to thank everyone who's contributed, it's invaluable help. I was wondering if anyone had any hd pictures of the statue puzzle solution, the one you have to climb in game to change the arms.

Hi guys,

I've been working on my own uncharted diary the past month and this is really helping. I just wanted to thank everyone who's contributed, it's invaluable help. I was wondering if anyone had any hd pictures of the statue puzzle solution, the one you have to climb in game to change the arms.

These are the images i used.
U2 Journal 6 armed monster page.jpg

Attachments

• U2 Journal 6 armed monster page LEFT.jpg
    U2 Journal 6 armed monster page LEFT.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Brochure.jpg
Hi guys, I need help to rebuild the entire brochure seen in the bar scene with Chloe and Harry Flynn,
Is there someone interested ?
Brochure2.jpg Brochure3.jpg Brochure4.jpg Brochure4b.jpg
That's all I have. Can someone do better ?

Last edited:
I can't find it, but from other drawings in the camp I think it has to do with Shambhala/Agartha/hollow earth, if that helps anybody.

I wanted to first give credit where credit is due.
First an foremost to the folks at Naughty Dog for making such and awesome series of games.

They did their homework on this game and I found it a real adventure searching out and dissecting all the information that went into creating it and learned some interesting facts about travel the the world we live in.

Next up to D_Jedi1 for starting on this project and Darth Saber for being a great asset and resource to this whole project.
I also want to give credit to all the other folks that have contributed to the artwork and research in this thread.
And to everyone that has attempted this little project. (y)thumbsup

Let's start at the beginning shall we.

This is going to be a massive post.
Some may find the information interesting others may not.

While prepping to start on my journal I wanted to start with all the drawings and text and do the printed stuff later.
Looking at all the screen caps posted here and around the net I noticed that areas of the images where difficult to make out or covered so I went ahead and photographed the pages off my TV as I went through the game.
Putting them in photo shop I was able to flatten them out and splice in the missing parts from photos I took while Nate was flipping the pages.

The pictures are posted in my Flickr file here.
Make sure to right click over the images to see them at full size.

Well since my printer was out of ink and I didn't wish to burn $60 in ink merely to trace pictures I just opted to hand draw them while looking at the screen.
It also gives it a more personal feel to the book.

While starting at the beginning I worked on all the text on the first few pages that not only began the book but also gave me practice for the type of writing that was used and unlike the Drake Journal in the first game a font wasn't used and the style changes in different areas just like my own writing tends to do.

So now on with all the info.
I found a French site that had all (but 2) of the pages and a supposed translation of all the text.
Guess what, much of it was wrong.:facepalm

Well it was time to start some research and to my surprise almost all the places are real.

Page one

Tag at top of the page.
Some of is information was gleaned from the Drakes Fortune pre-release flash game Drakes Trail.
Uncharted: Drake's Trail - Uncharted Wiki - The Uncharted encyclopedia that anyone can edit

Nathan Drake
160 Guard Ave. Apt 3
Key West. FL 33040

While there is no Guard Ave in Key West the building pictured in the game (using Google Map) is actually the Ocean Key Resort and Spa on Duval Street.
Key West Hotels & Resorts | Ocean Key Resort & Spa, FL

Nate's e-mail address is
ndrake@privateer.com

Harry Flynn
310-520-9636
310 is the area code for Santa Monica California where Naughty Dog is located.

Eddy Raja
Sodiwater@hotmail
Sodiwater is what I get no matter how many times I run filters, so that's what I have.(could be wrong)

Halkidiki (Kassandra Halkidiki Greece)
Kassandra Beach Hotel (is an actual hotel in the above location)

Page 2-3

This is the page that I immediately knew was wrong on the French site and got me started an looking up everything.
Note: some of the missing numbers are open to interpretation in some cases as they could be 2.3,5.6.8.9.
Results differ depending on which filters are applied.
In these cases I went with what showed up more than once.

Alaire O.
Los Gatos (California, Silicon Valley area)
Nations 1996
Great Bear @ G.

Being from the SF area I knew Los Gatos right off the bat and Nations Burgers is a Bay Area only food chain, (I've eaten at the one in Livermore a few times)
However a web search shows that there is not one in LG.
Nation's Giant Hamburgers - Home

Great Bear Coffee Shop
19 North Santa Cruz Ave.
Los Gatos, Ca. 95030
408-395-8607
Great Bear Coffee - Coffee Shop, Cafe - Los Gatos, CA | Facebook

Shamfufu
Cape Town
x-mas
011+27+21+733-2561

Rika R.
Jakarta (Indonesian) Jun (looks like “Fun” which are both a clothing store and an arcade in that city)
Lumpia Bar
011+66+76 427-8561

Rika Raja is Eddy's sister.
She is featured in the “Eye of Indara” motion comic and also a down loadable skin in the multi player mode.
She owns the Lumpia Bar.

Georgina S,
Ipswich
Feb-1997
(011)+44+1473+526+8541

Ipswich is a county town of Suffolk, England.

Elena F.
Papua (New Guinea)
Jul 2006
(720) 526-1428

720 is the area code for an area of Colorado.

Cassandra S.
Pasadena (California)
Jun 2004
(310) 648-3828
Note that the area code is again for Santa Monica, Pasadena is 626.

Maggie H.
Montreal (Canada)
Dec 2008
Pitpup@xsmail

Karis
Istanbul
Sept 2006
on Skype

Chloe
Wanenmarchers
Arms Show
Tulsa Oklahoma
Nov 2002
Crown Plaza Hotel / 1:45

Gun Show held at Fair Grounds
TULSA ARMS SHOW!

Crown Plaza Tulsa
(918) 582-9000
100 E 2nd St. Tulsa, OK

I also managed to find a close picture of Elena that I was able to modify closer to the in game version.

Pages 5-6
The many faces of Sully.

I found a image that was really close and removed the background, changed the shirt color and darkened his hair.

Page 11
Nevsehir Seyahat ticket.

Tour Bus Company
Nev
I ended up adding the company logo to my ticket.
Notice I have 2 versions, one with the correct full number.

On page 12 the Turkish Air ticket posted in the thread is missing a few numbers. (18 010)
I added them to the previously posted image.

Page 27
Passport Pages

There are 4 passport pages.
I was able to find the pages with minimal stamps and clean them up.
I also found high res images of the Visa's and stamps.
The RoI Visa I cleaned up and modified to match the information in the game, the bottom line is actually missing information that a real Visa would have.
The bird in the upper left is a hologram on the actual visa's.

The Nepal stamps where created from scratch and I just hand wrote the information that was scribbled on it.
Rubber Stamps where also recreated from scratch using images found on the web (the top one took several days to find)

Page 28
Credit Card Receipt and business card.

MCC3411 is the code for VISA Credit Card - Airlines, Air Carriers.

There is a Capital Bank in Key West not far from where Nathan is supposed to live.
700 Front St.
Key West FL 33040
(305)295-8523

The airline should read
SHA AIRLINE PVT, LTD.

This is Shree Airlines Nepal
A Helicopter Charter company that has a fleet of Mi-17 helicopters.
Helicopter Tour & Travel Nepal-Tour Operators Nepal

Medical Clinic

CIWEC Clinic

CIWEC
Travel Medical Center Nepal (Kathmandu)

Actual information.
British-Indian Embassy Road, Lainchaur
P.O. Box 12895, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone :
977-1-442 4111 977-1-443 5232
977-1-441 3163 977-1-620 2217 (UTL)
Fax : 977-1-441 2590
Email :info@ciwec-clinic.com
For appointments: bookings@ciwec-clinic.com

Page 36
Kathmandu Metropolitan City (pink ticket)
Front Back

Page 37
Tourist Coupons and Luggage Claim Tags.

These tourist Tax Tags are given at the airport and contain 4 coupons, 2 for the Airlines and 2 for Tourism.
If these are not used and still in one solid sheet you can be reimbursed the money. (apparently they tax you for everything in Nepal)

If you do a search you will find that the layout and colors vary, however I was able to find a picture with the correct colors in a full sheet.

The coupons in the game have had some of the information removed but remnants can still be seen if you look closely.
The Bank name and logos have been removed “Nabil Bank of Nepal”
Also some of the numbers on the side have been erased but can still be seen on the second coupon.
On the lower tag Trebhuvan has been removed but is still present on the upper portion, this is the name of the airport in Kathmandu.

The luggage tags are from Thai Airways International. (Thailand)
Service to Kathmandu from Jakarta (Indonesian) and Denpasar (Java)
The TG is the code for Thai Airways.

If you look at the 2 tags you will see that on each they removed different numbers, using both you make complete tag codes.

At the bottom of page 38 is that smear that in the photo I took and the scan of the art book (see post farther up the page) shows signs of having text under it so as per what I posted above I came out with Arcadia Hotel Kathmandu.
Arcadia Apartment Hotel | Apartment Nepal | Apartment Thamel

It took me 2 weeks of trying different filters and Google searches to come to that.
It could be wrong but it seems like it could be a place Nate would probably go if for nothing else but the Pizza.
At one point I thought the bottom line said “Forever Brenda”.

Well that's about it.
I hope some of you find this useful and informative.

Eric...

Great infomation in this post, thankyou! But all the links don't work? Could you fix the links so we can see the images please? Would be a very big help

I reposted the images I took off my Flickr account.

Interesting thing to note.
The some of the buildings that the Kathmandu Metropolitan City ticket is for fell down and where destroyed in that big earth quake they had in 2015.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back