Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Hello,

I'm just about to start working on my journal now. I was wondering on the first page of your journal. How did you recreate the note from Sir Francis Drake?

Still haven't done mine yet but I can tell you that they used a font program to make it since all the letters match.

I've been in the process of cutting an pasting letters in photo shop to construct the whole letter and once that is done I plan to print it out then use a light table (piece of glass with a light under it) to trace it.

I'm new, so apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this.
Does anyone have any pictures from Drake's Journal in Uncharted 3?
And does anyone know if Drake's Journal in Uncharted 3 is his same journal from Uncharted 2?
I was going to continue the Uncharted 2 journal and add in the pages from Uncharted 3 but was not sure if he used a different journal for each adventure.
Thanks! BTW This is an AMAZING thread, you guys all have done an amazing job gathering and re-creating everything!

Thanks division 6!

Apologies if this has already been discussed.
I just finished painting the cover of Drake's Journal and am ready to start the drawings inside. I was wondering what type of pencil/pens you guys are using to draw with in your Journals?
I can't tell from the pictures if it is pencil, pen or a combination of the two?

EDIT: Never mind I watched DARTH SABER's excellent video guide on YouTube!
Thanks for that guide DARTH SABER, it was very helpful!

Last edited:
I wanted to try to make a replica and the tips here are great, however i cant download any of the pictures posted here or on de photobucket. Well, I can but then I can't open it as "the file is corrupted".

Last edited:
For some reason you have to go to the photo bucket site to save the images to get them to work.
Really irritating.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone still looks here but some pictures of my replica. I'm pretty happy with the result and couldn't have done it without all the great information on here.
2016-05-30 19.49.22.jpg2016-06-01 19.20.55.jpg2016-06-09 11.33.54.jpg

I'm working on one too at the moment ^^
hope i will finish it soon, cause the convention where we need it is soon ......
the only thing i have'nt found is the phot from sully ><
does anyone have an idea where i can get it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back