Interest Veracity Labs - THE V2 FX Build (DIY Kit)

I just happened to check 7 Chambers' page and Lewis mentioned that the main hilt components are done. He's just waiting on Bryan and Adam to make a final modification to the design. Looks like he'll be doing his own machining now which is awesome.

BRRogers , just curious. I see you worked with Roy on the V2 lever that comes in the 7C kit. Is it the same one he sells at Wannawanga? Or was it solely made for the 7C kit?

Thanks for the comments gents.

We’ve indeed been waiting in two areas; for Lewis at 7Chambers to finalize his move/setup into his new…. NEW… space, which he’s been working to do while trying to make some progress on deliveries. He’s joined with and (recently announced) merged company entities with the local machinist who we’ve been utilizing for the “Veracity” designed hilts in addition to moving into their manufacturing building.

Secondly Adam has been spread thin, taking care of some health issues, engagement, and planning for marriage… the model mods are well documented but this week I think he’s finally able to put them to bed and get the updates into manufacturing.

Lewis has had chunks and cones but they’ve been living in their shipping boxes during the craziness so I’ve been poking him every day to whip them out for photos.

Regarding levers, the ones Roy supplied for the run are the same updated ones that he’s recently listed for sale on his website. I’m happy to say that it’s not exclusive but community available. (Notably, Dave also supplied them for his V2 orders once they were shipped)

If a recent found vintage part can shed light on those, much like the bunker bombs I think everyone will be satisfied with the new design for many years to come.

Is this a limited run or will there be regular stock once the pre-orders or filled? I’d love to update my SH v2 to this at some point.
I highly doubt that there will be reg. stock since it's a "made to order" item. If there are some leftovers there might be some in the store I guess, but I highly doubt it. I heard that there are about 100 to be made? Can anyone confirm this?

I highly doubt that there will be reg. stock since it's a "made to order" item. If there are some leftovers there might be some in the store I guess, but I highly doubt it. I heard that there are about 100 to be made? Can anyone confirm this?
More like 300-ish.
No, you were right, it is 100 in pre-order.

Is this a limited run or will there be regular stock once the pre-orders or filled? I’d love to update my SH v2 to this at some point.
I suppose Lewis will fulfill the pre-orders first then it will be a made to order.

Last edited:
Look. We are working on this.

I myself am on runs paid for over a year and nothing. And yet we're being lambasted? Even though we've shown two prototypes?

But also note that we are trying to deal with compensation on our work. Bryan and I have received ZERO compensation since the first hero (as in batch 1). So we need to sort that. These hilts will happen. But we have stuff to sort.

That is all I have. It's being done.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 11.08.57 AM.png

Thanks for powering through those final two updates Adam.
I *think* that's it!?
(Updated base grenade ring dimensions after discussion with Trent, and updated clamp/booster body after going through the rounds of adjustments to hit what the photos are telling us)

In the meantime:
Lewis has begun the sorting process of completed pieces - and with these updates the grenades and bodies should be making their way into machine process shortly.
1665501514395.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! So does a final prototype still need to be made or can production completely commence?
For our benefit to verify quality control and visual accuracy (and for the customers benefit to feel fully confident in what they’re getting)… yes we’re making another prototype to sign off on before commencing the full run (of bodies and grenade sections)

This should be the final (3rd) prototype.
It will come to me and I should be able to take complete photos prior to signing off and releasing the rest of the machining for production.

Considering many opted to pre- order I think this is absolutely necessary to ensure people get the most out of what they’ve paid for (or intend to)

For our benefit to verify quality control and visual accuracy (and for the customers benefit to feel fully confident in what they’re getting)… yes we’re making another prototype to sign off on before commencing the full run (of bodies and grenade sections)

This should be the final (3rd) prototype.
It will come to me and I should be able to take complete photos prior to signing off and releasing the rest of the machining for production.

Considering many opted to pre- order I think this is absolutely necessary to ensure people get the most out of what they’ve paid for (or intend to)

Is there an ETA? Considering the TrooperTrent stickers and the Slothfurnace clamp cards are not done yet and there is some UK-US shipping that can take time.

B0649CCC-FA78-4BBC-A0BA-43CAB550674D.jpeg
07790C0E-8838-41B5-8622-0EB33B5D6776.jpeg
7927833D-3CA7-4E3C-BE32-0D1ED30239F4.jpeg
3A5B3635-764E-46FA-9093-27489CF5699B.jpeg

We’re looking pretty good collecting the other bits,

I am *particularly* excited about how crisp the mystery chunk has come out. Looks exactly like the one I hand extracted for the V2 from the first boot set I found!
It’s a slightly taller profile than what’s been offered elsewhere with the correct geometry on the spikes. I believe the height and width profile is a good match with our available V2 reference. It’s carbon steel so it can be darkened. Or painted silver to match zinc plate (or a mix)

The cone sizing is replicated from a pool of cone reference from members on this board, it features a bottom chamfer and a machined ring tell on the bottom so it won’t be confused for vintage- however the threading is the same so it can be swapped directly if you were to find one (or have one).

There is some main body conversations regarding detail that should be wrapping up our machining decisions this weekend, and everything else should be in full swing.
Thanks again for your patience.

Also seen in the photos, the neck reinforcement “slug” bolt, emitter blade plug, emitter spin bearing, pcb insert cup, and carbon steel emitter shaft insert (pre machined for accuracy)

We’re looking pretty good collecting the other bits,

I am *particularly* excited about how crisp the mystery chunk has come out. Looks exactly like the one I hand extracted for the V2 from the first boot set I found!
It’s a slightly taller profile than what’s been offered elsewhere with the correct geometry on the spikes. I believe the height and width profile is a good match with our available V2 reference. It’s carbon steel so it can be darkened. Or painted silver to match zinc plate (or a mix)

The cone sizing is replicated from a pool of cone reference from members on this board, it features a bottom chamfer and a machined ring tell on the bottom so it won’t be confused for vintage- however the threading is the same so it can be swapped directly if you were to find one (or have one).

There is some main body conversations regarding detail that should be wrapping up our machining decisions this weekend, and everything else should be in full swing.
Thanks again for your patience.

Also seen in the photos, the neck reinforcement “slug” bolt, emitter blade plug, emitter spin bearing, pcb insert cup, and carbon steel emitter shaft insert (pre machined for accuracy)

It's looking pretty good! Can't wait for them to be shipped out.

I have a question about the emitter (FX-related): what will the blade diameter be for this hilt? I heard things about an 1" emitter plate and a "canon" plate, if my memory was correct.

Last edited:
It's looking pretty good! Can't wait for them to be shipped out.

I have a question about the emitter (FX-related): what will the blade diameter be for this hilt? I heard things about an 1" emitter plate and a canon" plate, if my memory was correct.
1” standard blade (not heavy)
So there is a blade emitter cap much like the Hero. The way we’ve done the tip it can be secured like a blade plug in the 1 inch emitter if desired

Nice update! How will the crystal chamber be handled? If we pre-ordered through the website, will they be available and shipped separately? Or any update on where things stand with those? Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back