Interest Veracity Labs - THE V2 FX Build (DIY Kit)

Hi guys finally got power and signal back to respond: (-35°F wind chill here for Christmas holiday oof)

Adam has just sent the final machine packet with our last adjustments. That *does* mean we will get those particular prototypes for sign off after the new year… once confirmed things will happen pretty quickly. (If you’re following the Leia project he mentioned it there… I’ve just not had a chance to update here until now)

I’ve also asked for the cone knobs to be re-made to match our model spec.

I’ll circle back with more details - now that I can chat with the other guys

Really want to get in on this but 7Chambers has a pretty awful track record of deadlines, poor communication and in my opinion lying about things.
Nah you might right with all but not the lying. They always deliver, just very very late. And yes the lack of updates and the waaay too optimistic deadlines are very mood killing. If I were not missed the Anakin Starkiller DS2V2 run I would ask for a refund already a long time ago. But I want a V2 and their work is really outstanding and accurate, so I wait, there is nothing else I can do.

Nah you might right with all but not the lying. They always deliver, just very very late. And yes the lack of updates and the waaay too optimistic deadlines are very mood killing. If I were not missed the Anakin Starkiller DS2V2 run I would ask for a refund already a long time ago. But I want a V2 and their work is really outstanding and accurate, so I wait, there is nothing else I can do.
Not going to argue about it, but simply say that I and others have first hand experience of being lied to by Lewis. Telling people that their saber was picked up by postman/courier then weeks/months later saying it’ll be posted soon, after multiple messages by us asking where it is, is lying. There’s no excuse for it.

I’ll leave it there.

Not going to argue about it, but simply say that I and others have first hand experience of being lied to by Lewis. Telling people that their saber was picked up by postman/courier then weeks/months later saying it’ll be posted soon, after multiple messages by us asking where it is, is lying. There’s no excuse for it.

I’ll leave it there.
So you are still waiting it is still not delivered?

Really want to get in on this but 7Chambers has a pretty awful track record of deadlines, poor communication and in my opinion lying about things.
I have had nothing but great customer service from Lewis. Answered emails and messages in reasonable times. Sure, product delivery is really long but if you want it badly enough, it’s worth the wait.

He made a lot of changes in the last couple months so I’d expect an improvement but if your looking for instant gratification, 7C isn’t going to give it to you.

To be open, carrier lead times estimated and terminology surrounding order delivery (between label generated and *actual* shipping) has been one of the things Adam and I have been the most internally critical with 7Chambers on.

Attila is correct, it takes time… sometimes longer than we’d like but it will be followed through on.

Regarding shipment, I don’t believe Lewis has knowingly tried to lie to anyone… but when estimates have been inaccurate or delayed it does wind up feeling that way so I understand completely.

Suffice to say, we’ve been encourage him to adjust the way he does orders/ shipping/ and communication regarding such… and since the move into the new location and adjustments with the shop I (correct me if I’m wrong) have seen much less issues reported back from customers in limbo.

VanPersie
Could you PM me with your order info?

I’ll leave it there.
Yeah after getting a tracking number I was told my order would ship “within the next few days” for 6 months straight before it actually shipped. That was for the MoM I ordered 8 months ago. I have multiple other orders including the V2 from this run, crystal chambers, and an aniflex, and in the case of the aniflex I’ve been waiting 5 months since I got that tracking number. I don’t mind waiting if the expectations are set correctly, and it seems Lewis does eventually deliver, I just wish he wouldn’t give us the runaround like he does.

Yeah after getting a tracking number I was told my order would ship “within the next few days” for 6 months straight before it actually shipped. That was for the MoM I ordered 8 months ago. I have multiple other orders including the V2 from this run, crystal chambers, and an aniflex, and in the case of the aniflex I’ve been waiting 5 months since I got that tracking number. I don’t mind waiting if the expectations are set correctly, and it seems Lewis does eventually deliver, I just wish he wouldn’t give us the runaround like he does.
I also got told that my Aniflex Elite would ship in October. Well, heard nothing since then. Got a tracking number early Semptember.
Placed the order early July. I've no issue with waiting and I can understand that there were/are many hurdles etc. If just the communication was a bit more informative/trustworthy.

Last edited:
I have had nothing but great customer service from Lewis. Answered emails and messages in reasonable times. Sure, product delivery is really long but if you want it badly enough, it’s worth the wait.

He made a lot of changes in the last couple months so I’d expect an improvement but if your looking for instant gratification, 7C isn’t going to give it to you.
Not about instant gratification, and i’m well aware about wait times considering i’ve had waits of a 1year + for other things that I was happy to wait for, because the seller was open and honest about it all, so I don’t need it explained to me thank you.

Wanting something badly enough is no reason for me to put up with awful customer service. If others feel that’s okay as long as they get what they want, no matter the hassle they had to even get a message answered, then cool.

The products like the MoM are very good quality, you’ll never see me say differently, but I personally now refuse to have anything to do with such poor customer service from 7chambers so despite wanting to support the excellent work by Verity and BRR, I just will have to miss out on the V2 until one pops up second hand.

I’ll leave it there now, as i’ve taken up enough of other people’s and my own time complaining.

I genuinely hope this is a roaring success for everyone, it looks stunning.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I‘m in the same boat. Ordered a MoM ant pre-ordered the V2 back in April and got info multiple times regarding delivery of the MoM, all of them passed with nothing being delivered. Even extended my order by two CCs that should have been available that time. Still waiting on all of my orders :confused:

Not about instant gratification, and i’m well aware about wait times considering i’ve had waits of a 1year + for other things that I was happy to wait for, because the seller was open and honest about it all, so I don’t need it explained to me thank you.

Wanting something badly enough is no reason for me to put up with awful customer service. If others feel that’s okay as long as they get what they want, no matter the hassle they had to even get a message answered, then cool.

The products like the MoM are very good quality, you’ll never see me say differently, but I personally now refuse to have anything to do with such poor customer service from 7chambers so despite wanting to support the excellent work by Verity and BRR, I just will have to miss out on the V2 until one pops up second hand.

I’ll leave it there now, as i’ve taken up enough of other people’s and my own time complaining.

I genuinely hope this is a roaring success for everyone, it looks stunning.
Yeah.. Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. I got lied to several times. I've been told: The Aniflex will ship in October. Then something like 12 weeks. Then no response anymore. I got told " We will work it out" when I wanted to add a CC to my MoM order, without paying double shipping.
Chatted like 3 times over weeks? Then out of stock and no response regarding our discussion.

Same with the V2. Wanted to pay the 2nd half and add the weathering service, so it's out of my head. Nope, no response...
I understand that there was a lot going on, really but at this point I'm just disappointed in the communcation.

update: I cancelled my V2 and the Aniflex Elite just came misaglined... (27.06.23)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back