Announcement Welcome to the RPF's Forum Upgrade Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a particularly intersecting glitch I just found:
10A58CC5-6741-40F1-8074-7A617B9D969C.jpeg

Whats the glitch? Placement? (I dont see the ad in context? where was it placed?)

or are you referring to the 'old' dates for the 'sale'?

Whats the glitch? Placement? (I dont see the ad in context? where was it placed?)

Or that his screen shot says it was taken on September 13, 2018? :D

I apologize if this has been asked, but on the old forum when I went to my threads list, any thread that had a new response would show the thread title in bold, so you new it had something new. I’m not seeing that here, is there something similar that will indicate when looking at my threads ones that have an unread new post?

I apologize if this has been asked, but on the old forum when I went to my threads list, any thread that had a new response would show the thread title in bold, so you new it had something new. I’m not seeing that here, is there something similar that will indicate when looking at my threads ones that have an unread new post?

If you click at the top on "watched threads", it will ONLY show your watched threads with new posts. Once you click and read them, they disappear off the list.
If you mean clicking on "Replica Props" and showing the threads, then yes, the new ones are in bold blue, and the old ones are in non-bold blue. I have already mentioned this one, that it's not pronounced enough, and was told they might address it in the future.

If you are asking what the breaks are for the User Title Ladder, here they are:

New Member 0-49

Jr Member 50 - 99

Member 100-199

Active Member 200-499

Well-Known Member 500-999

Sr Member 1000-1999

Master Member 2000-4999

Legendary Member 5000+

This is the old chart.....what is the new chart ? Or where is it so I can visit it ?
I have over 2000, but am not a Master Member, so I assume the chart has changed.
Thank you.

If you click at the top on "watched threads", it will ONLY show your watched threads with new posts. Once you click and read them, they disappear off the list.
If you mean clicking on "Replica Props" and showing the threads, then yes, the new ones are in bold blue, and the old ones are in non-bold blue. I have already mentioned this one, that it's not pronounced enough, and was told they might address it in the future.

I think we may be talking about two different things. I don't have any watched threads, I don't use that function and never watch threads. I was referring to the old forum when I clicked on "Find all threads by azheat01", I would see a list of all MY started threads, and the ones that had new posts were all in bold. Made it easier to see which threads had new responses. Here I click on "Find all threads by azheat01", and it brings them all up, but the threads that have new responses aren't bold, so I have no idea. I don't want to have to start at the top and go through ALL my threads to see which ones have new responses. Unless someone quotes my post and I get an alert, I won't know without actually going to that thread.

This is the old chart.....what is the new chart ? Or where is it so I can visit it ?
I have over 2000, but am not a Master Member, so I assume the chart has changed.
Thank you.

New Member 0-49

Jr Member 50 - 99

Member 100-199

Active Member 200-499

Well-Known Member 500-999

Sr Member 1000-2499

Master Member 2500-4999

Legendary Member 5000+

Well.... that took a lot longer than expected... but we got the old gallery over! WHOHOO! This was the last major component that needed to be imported. It is a bit of a mess and needs some work, but the data is here and that is what matters. Still got cleanup to do and a lot of little tweaks, but I am pretty happy to have this step done!

The only remaining element that we haven't pulled over is the seller reputation. That is still a ways out unfortunately. It is out of my hands for now, but we will get there!

It’s how the ad embedded itself into the attachment slot. Here’s another one that completely covered up Funky’s post, making it unreadable until I refreshed the page:
7E51C322-526C-4B2F-A7B4-5A73E30EF58B.jpeg

Sorry if I’m bothering people by posting these, but I thought it was worth showing how ads embed themselves just about anywhere.

I dont see the URL in the screenshot... are you on the https url?

The first screenshot had an odd sate on it.. like before the move? or any tweaks were done?

Is there a link to that thread? I will turn off my CSS styles and see if they inject or show for me as well..

OK, I swear I searched for this, but haven't found the answer. Do I have to host my images outside the RPF now to post them in my thread? It use to be you clicked in the picture icon, selected the image from your computer, and uploaded it to the thread. Now when I click on the image, it's asking for a URL?

there's an 'upload a file' button beneath the message box
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................V

I was just in my profile page and noticed that I'm no longer considered a male, which last time I looked I was. I'm now considered unspecified. I tried to change this and got an error message saying I needed to fill out all required fields. This was something I had set properly on the old site. Can this be fixed?

I was just in my profile page and noticed that I'm no longer considered a male, which last time I looked I was. I'm now considered unspecified. I tried to change this and got an error message saying I needed to fill out all required fields. This was something I had set properly on the old site. Can this be fixed?
Gender did not get carried over (Art will have to look into that).

As far as updating the Personal Details page, you need to make sure that the "First Name" is filled out. If it is blank, you will get an error as that is required information. The field is blank for members that joined prior to it becoming a required field and as such, you will not be able to update that page unless you fill in your first name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back