Win Wash's T-Rex from the Firefly series

Maybe I'm just dense, but where is this happening? I see house of secrets and everybody's saying California, but where is this place? If it's nearby I'll drop in.

FAKE

Dont Believe it.

Wash's Certo had Red eyes not green eyes.

And the mouth was not that heavily painted.

serenity068.jpg

FAKE

Dont Believe it.

Wash's Certo had Red eyes not green eyes.

And the mouth was not that heavily painted.

Also if you look at the first two pics on that site, there are a couple of differences in the Ceratos. Now, it could be the lighting, but in the screenused one, the left hand seems to be browner in the screencap and the spine a lot lighter.

Also if you look at the first two pics on that site, there are a couple of differences in the Ceratos. Now, it could be the lighting, but in the screenused one, the left hand seems to be browner in the screencap and the spine a lot lighter.

yeah, definitely some differences. apparently this was a backup dino and isnt the screenused one. still cool though, and we get a good idea of the actual colors of the screenused one.

Maybe I'm just dense, but where is this happening? I see house of secrets and everybody's saying California, but where is this place? If it's nearby I'll drop in.

Would that be the House Of Secrets in Burbank, CA? The comic book shop that Patton Oswalt frequents?

I dunno. Don't live in Cali any more, and too lazy to look at the article. Just know I loved it when I worked in Burbank, and was upset I never got to visit before I left.

T

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back