[WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Unfolded files page 6

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Chest update (Dec 25)...PICS page 4

Yesterday I went back to work a bit in this costume, I added practically every front detail. still needs a cleanup job but I think I can advance to the neck

20121207171647.jpg

This thing looks like a creepy monster XD

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Chest update (Mar 31)...PIC page 5

I rember when you started this brah that chest looks sick!!! Glad ta see that your still on this project keep up th' good work.:popcorn

Very nice work! What type of clay are you using? Also, are you planning on making a mold?

omg! ur pep skills r Amazing! keep up the good work:thumbsup

for the "muscle fibers" on the chest, are you planning on adding a bit more of a radius on the rounds? it looks great as is, but a bit more radius on the rounds would make the "fibers" look a bit more like muscles rather than just a piece placed over muscle, if that makes sense. helmet looks like it came out great too by the way!

for the "muscle fibers" on the chest, are you planning on adding a bit more of a radius on the rounds? it looks great as is, but a bit more radius on the rounds would make the "fibers" look a bit more like muscles rather than just a piece placed over muscle, if that makes sense. helmet looks like it came out great too by the way!

I'm just too lazy XD

finally some Updates(miracle XD):

1524912_408151475984424_120276483_n.jpg

1525594_408221762644062_1323923599_n.jpg

Gel coat
1486831_408238832642355_276096834_n.jpg

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Chest update (Dec 29)...PIC page 6

This is freaking awesome, your detail and finish is amazing!! Looking forward to this build!!

I second the clay question!

the gray one is a brazilian brand of clay "Dim clay - firm" and the brown is a comercial brand medium clay "massa de modelar profissional acrilex" (professional modeling clay acrilex) ^^

the gray one is a brazilian brand of clay "Dim clay - firm" and the brown is a comercial brand medium clay "massa de modelar profissional acrilex" (professional modeling clay acrilex) ^^

Thank you. Really awesome work!

while we're at it, are there any updates on this? cant wait to see more!

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Chest mold done (Feb 4)...PIC page 6

This is amazing, can't believe someone is making an attempt to make such a big thing, love it so far, can't wait to see it finished...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back