[WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Unfolded files page 6

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Latex mask done! 10/26... NEWS PICS page2

484325_485545971495989_1498242243_n.jpg

just a little update, my clay and solvent finaly arrived

After reading through this argument, Balmung, your suit is looking incredible. I wish I had the skills you posses. I cannot wait to see this thing finished and it almost makes me want to make one myself.

Hermes, I'm sure you're a fantastic artist but do not tell someone who ahs spend hundreds of hours working on something that their method IS easy and that they are basically just copying someone elses work. Even if you did not mean it in a negative way...it's kind of degrading. Papercraft may be easy to you but it isn't to everyone.

Nice suit dude.

Very interested in this. Nice way of tackling this with covering hardened pepakura with clay to make the whole suit, very impressed.

-The Armorer

Its looks amazing can't wait to see the progress of this :D

thanks guys ^^

Wow! I am really impressed by your progress!
I like the combination of pep and latex, I think it'll come out pretty good

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Chest update (Dec 25)...PICS page 4

I cant wait for the finished product on this... The work you did so far is amazing, and i like the fact that you chose this material rather than sewing the suit or something similar. are you going to be adding the honeycomb pattern on it in some manner?

I wish you good luck with the rest :D

I'm planning to add the pattern painting, like this image:

crysis2.jpg

the white part will be a mix of white paint and luminescent powder to make the glow effect of the nanosuit

the white part will be a mix of white paint and luminescent powder to make the glow effect of the nanosuit

... That idea is brilliant. Ive had a similar idea to make one of my armors glow in neon light and similar, but on a nanosuit this will look amazing...Cant wait to see this progress :love

That's freaking awesome, man! Keep working, can't wait to see finished product=) By the way, are you going to wear this thing or use it like statue in the future?

Thx man ^^

it's a costume, I promise that I'll move faster in 2013 XD

Jaw dropping work friend. excellent work. can't wait to see the finished suit.

Wow man absolutely awesome mind blowing stuff....

Nanosuit is one of my top wish list costumes that'll I'll probably never manage to do but its such an awesome concept can't wait to see the finished work!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back