[WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Unfolded files page 6

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Chest update (Dec 25)...PICS page 4

Jaw dropping work friend. excellent work. can't wait to see the finished suit.

Wow man absolutely awesome mind blowing stuff....

Nanosuit is one of my top wish list costumes that'll I'll probably never manage to do but its such an awesome concept can't wait to see the finished work!

Wow Nice build , and amazing details

thanks people ^^

any updates?

I started to make the details on the front. I will have some pictures in a few days ^ ^

Beautiful technique, you've managed to keep the clay very symmetrical on top of the pep. No easy task. Looking forward to to your painting process!

I softened a lot the front torso and made a few detail. the back still has much work to do

Last edited:

this is such a cool build! giving me ideas on how to run my Classic 70's Iron Man!

Just an update to show my new puzzle, I extracted the bow from the game. this will be a big project, I'll probably do piece by piece, so it will take a long time:

screenshot47e.png

i realy want a 3d printer now :wacko

Hi All
Just letting U know the unfolded link to the Google drive works fine now,had to get a hold of Google to sort it out,all the unfolding credit goes to batgirl for het help,The body pdp contains only the upper torso,the Helmet pdo contains the arms and helmet,legs only have the legs thats been unfolded,the hand have not been unfolded.

"I'm not a good sculptor" he says well if that isn't good I'm probably horrendous. Nice work! I look forward to the end result, might even start on a suit myself!

Whoa..... It IS amazing! Are you going to use silicon for body, too? Oooh.... I'm looking forward for finished product!!

Hey balmung i was curious as to what your profile pic is of? and if you have the .pdo for it or the nano suit i have all the supplies i need to start it except the .pdo of the nanosuit? any help

He's posted twice that he will release his .pdos when he is done with his suit. The 3d model link is is posted earlier in the thread as well.

Hey balmung i was curious as to what your profile pic is of? and if you have the .pdo for it or the nano suit i have all the supplies i need to start it except the .pdo of the nanosuit? any help

My profile pic is a halo spartan suit with a EVA helmet

He's posted twice that he will release his .pdos when he is done with his suit. The 3d model link is is posted earlier in the thread as well.

Thx o/

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back