[WIP] TASM Suit Pattern

Sinkin

Hey all! To make a long story short, last weekend I saw the new Spider-Man movie and got really motivated to make me my own replica suit. I started yesterday to make the stomach and chest piece and this is how far I've got. Still a lot to do on that piece, but I think I nailed it pretty good with the patterns so far.
fp5g1e.jpg
293wwwn.jpg

I hope you guys like what I got so far and I'll try to update as much as possible. :)

Last edited:
Quick update at the chest piece! Did some changes to the color palette and I think I got the right colors, I also made the red outlines around the webbing. I'm starting to get satisfied! Though I need to redo the honey comb pattern to achive the next step in details.
293wwwn.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I guess this will be the last update for tonight, it's 11:41 PM here in Sweden. Anyways, I redid the honey comb pattern and made it a lot better, I changed the front spider a bit and got some extra shading done. I'm gonna take a break on this part and start on the lenses.
1zldd3d.jpg

Thanks! Uh, about the selling part, I don't think it would be right to get money for something like this, so I have been having thoughts about releasing the pattern file here when it's done so anyone can download it for free. Though it will take time until it's done and I want to make sure that the pattern is perfect to make a suit of. So when the pattern and my own suit is done, I will release the pattern here for free. And no, I'm not joking :)

Thanks! Aaaaand it's time for an update. I started to make a very rough prototype from an idea I had on how to make the lenses. For the prototype I used some basic elastic plastic which is about 3-4mm thick. I carved out two layers of plastic, put them together to make the frame which is now about 6-7mm thick. Then I carved out the actual lens and just placed it inside of the frame. I think it turned out pretty good for being a rough prototype
rqx2bt.jpg
2v8fgvc.jpg

Thats awesome, great job... cant wait to see the finished pattern.. and hit THENICKFOX up he should defintely have the basic muscle pattern.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back