[WIP] TASM Suit Pattern

argh you have cs6 allready XD

one thing to add would be, that there is a texture beneath the honeycomb on the movie suit. it looks a little plain without it. Pretty nice tho, so far ;)

I'm almost done with the chest pattern, I will give you guys an update tomorrow! And thank you guys for the help I've got so far! This is truly one of the best forums on the web! (Pun intended!)

Cool brotha can't wait, your working fast I'm sure you'll have the whole pattern done in no time.. keep up the good work.

Thanks! I've noticed some small things on the chest pattern that I need to rework. I want this pattern to be as close to the origianl suit as possible, that is why this pattern is going to take some time to make. Plus I have a summer job that are taking up a lot of my time on the days, but I'm working as good as I can!

Update time! Sorry for the lack of updates, I have summer job now and I work 10 hours a day so I don't have so much free time when I come home. I got four weeks left now though, but I will be able to work on every friday, saturday and sunday. Soooooooooo, as I said in a previous post, I found some things that I had to change which I have and I started to work on my own muscle pattern, did some more colour tweaking and I started to work on the back piece. Here is a progress pic of the muscle pattern and the new color, now it's time to get back and work on it!
29emwlj.jpg

Thanks guys! A quick little update, I managed to get a perfect shape of the lenses today. And with this I will start to make the frames tomorrow :)

Dude I love your pattern so far! You seem very good at this. I'd love to see your take on the black ASM suit from the videogame, only if you decide to do it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back