Limited Run Wolverine Origins custom fit leather jacket

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Custom fit Wolverine Origins jacket. 1.2mm cowhide. $200 + shipping.

*EDIT*: Run is currently closed! Everyone who has already paid, I will keep you updated to the schedule as I learn it!

Shipping is $25 in the USA, $65 elsewhere.

Complete.jpg

This mannequin isn't as tall as me, and the jacket is made to my size, but the back of the jacket would end right at my belt if I were wearing it.

Payment is through paypal, BigEffectProps@gmail.com. After you have sent payment, please fill out this google doc about contact, shipping, and sizing information.

Shipping should be around mid March.

Message me with questions!

Last edited:
I'll be honest I've been eyeing the Wested version for a while now but the price has me intrigued here.

What kind of leather will you be using thicker motorcycle jacket leather or the thinner fashion leather/pleather you find with most mall jackets?

I'll be honest I've been eyeing the Wested version for a while now but the price has me intrigued here.

What kind of leather will you be using thicker motorcycle jacket leather or the thinner fashion leather/pleather you find with most mall jackets?

I was thinking fairly thick so it would hang the same way the movie one does.

Already got myself an XO from the Wolverinejacket website a couple years ago, but I've been dying for a real leather X1 since the day I watched the film in theaters :D

Yup, I'm interested for sure. Always wanted one, but never been happy with what's out there, or could afford the high end ones.

On that note, how screen accurate will it be? And will they be distressed leather?

Cheers.

On that note, how screen accurate will it be? And will they be distressed leather?

It'll be as screen accurate as I'm able to have it made, which will likely involve me carefully going through all the parts of the movie in HD where he wears it, taking screen grabs.

The leather would not come pre-distressed, but should be the type of leather that gets that slightly color-changed/distressed look in areas where it stretches.

It'll be as screen accurate as I'm able to have it made, which will likely involve me carefully going through all the parts of the movie in HD where he wears it, taking screen grabs.

The leather would not come pre-distressed, but should be the type of leather that gets that slightly color-changed/distressed look in areas where it stretches.

Awesome! Mark me interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any traction on this? If it helps I'd most likely order 2. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's this going? :D

It hasn't moved much recently. The jacket maker wants to do at least 5 as a sample, because it's tricky to get the right leather in the small quantities. So I'm thinking maybe see if the people who have so far expressed interest would be willing to be guinea pigs and get a jacket before there's a sample visible. The advantage would be that they'd only have to pay the actual cost with no markup, so it'd probably be even cheaper than the $150...

Probably shouldn't be using photos of dannylopuz's jacket to promote your own.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
seeing as hes just using it as a place holder I see no foul, and its not dannys, its heron leathers jacket, I think danny is the middle man for heron. everytime I talk to and order from heron I speak to jorge about custom orders. Just like how Zlurpo facilitates the transaction with a leather jacket tailor so does danny

Probably shouldn't be using photos of dannylopuz's jacket to promote your own.

Oh man is it really? That's literally just the image that I received as an example. I'll change it.

And yep, I went to the Heron Leather website just now, that is the pic they use. And holy cow they charge $2,900 for it how absurd.

Oh man is it really? That's literally just the image that I received as an example. I'll change it.

And yep, I went to the Heron Leather website just now, that is the pic they use. And holy cow they charge $2,900 for it how absurd.

Heron.mx goes by Pesos, so move the decimal over one to the left, 2900 = 290.0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back