Limited Run Wolverine Origins custom fit leather jacket

At the 150.00 price I'd be in. Depending on the upcharge for the "small" run I still might be interested.

-Ash

Ok, talking to the manufacturer. He says in a couple of weeks he'll have a sample made, but it'll probably be around $190-200 + shipping with the smaller order size. I'll post photos when I have them.

Ok, he's made a cloth sample. I'm almost positive the arm bands are supposed to go all the way around, are there any other changes/modifications that should be made? Note that this is not the right colors, just a pattern. Leather sample coming soon.

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775 (1).JPG

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

The arm stripes are correctly half stripes for the origins jacket.
A few things i can see with the pattern:
- Zipper pulls on pockets should be at the bottom of the zip when the pocket is closed
- Arm stripes should be higher on the sleeve closer to the bicep area
- Lower panel should taper to more of a point at the bottom of the zipper
- Stitching detail should be present on the sleeves at elbow and shoulder areas
- There should be a contrast colour section inside the bi-swing on the back of the shoulders
- There should only be 1 snap on the collar tab closure
- Cuff shape should be slanted so that it extends further of the knuckles
- The contrast colour section at the top of the collar should stop in line with the main zipper rather than continuing to the end of the collar tab

A majority of these features can be seen in the pictures below
Wolverine4.jpg
-men-origins-wolverine-uk-review-20090428091122130.jpg

The arm stripes are correctly half stripes for the origins jacket.
- Stitching detail should be present on the sleeves at elbow and shoulder areas
- The contrast colour section at the top of the collar should stop in line with the main zipper rather than continuing to the end of the collar tab

Awesome list, thank you. Any chance you have any pics of these three details?

Collar detail can be seen here as well as the half arm stripe.
Capture.PNG
I cannot find a decent film still of the stitching but here is the logan's closet replica with the elbow stitching shown. The shoulder stitching detail can just about been seen as well as the line of stitching from the shoulder across the front of the jacket to the collar. This also shows the half arm stripes and the collar detail.
Capture2.PNG

That'd great. I'll look through parts of the movie tonight tool see if I can find a shot of the shoulder stitches.

Shoulder detail can more clearly be seen in these photos from the front and back.
8785167380_b0da58c24e_o.jpg8778593789_a6483d0ce1_o.jpg
Edit: Also ensuring that the back of the jacket has the 2 diagonal seams from the armpits to the contrasting panel (shown above) is important to make sure that the jacket has the correct shape and hangs correctly when worn.

Manufacturer is working on a leather sample including the changes and updates discussed since I posted the cloth sample. I think the leather he's going to use will be a bit dark on the sample, but hopefully he gets the pattern well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back