Limited Run Wolverine Origins custom fit leather jacket

My measurements I gave him are:
Shoulders: 17.75" (45cm)
Sleeve: 27.17" (69cm)
Chest: 37.5" (95cm)
Waist: 31" (79cm)
Back (to the bottom of a normal collar): 23 (58.5cm)

He says these are the measurements of the jacket:
Chest: 54 cm (not sure how this is measured, maybe straight across the front?
Bottom: 51
Shoulder: 46
Sleeve: 69
Bicep: 38
Back length top to bottom 65

Last edited:
Ok gang, for those interested, this run is closing soon; I need to get the orders in to get the manufacturing started. I'll be closing the run in a couple days (Tuesday night I think). There may not be another run.

I've messaged most who expressed interest, but for anyone else, follow the ordering steps in the first post. If anyone is interested I can also let you split the payment in two.

Message me with questions, I check my inbox several times per day during a run like this, so I should get back to you quick.

Man, I'd love one of these but the funds are just not available to me atm. Hopefully if there is ever a second run I'll have graduated and actually have some money for once haha

Updated pics, this is the same sample but now I'm wearing it myself. Colors are retouched to reflect the final product.

uYEMuQx.jpg

Looking good! Loving the weathered leather look.

Any ETA on receiving our orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! They're almost done, I think they'll be complete this weekend (I think they should have been done already...). Then they'll get shipped to me, and I'm out of town until the 8th but I should start shipping on the 9th!

Just wanted to chime in and say the wolvie jacket from Zlurpo is absolutely top notch, and his customer service is unparalleled. If you do not have one of these already and are on the fence, my advice is to go forth and conquer.

his customer service is unparalleled
A friendly warning on this particular clearance run, relating to these kind words: This is a massive sale because I'm trying to get rid of a ton of stuff as quickly as possible, and at the easiest method for me... So every item got 1 photo only, and I only measured the shoulder and the sleeve, and it's all packaged up already so I can't do more of either.

So unfortunately there is only the photo to rely on for other sizing, which I realize people might find a bit risky. But I had so many to list I couldn't take the time. So uh... medium customer service here.

Wait, shoulder? Across the back? You mean? Or from the neck? Any idea of chest sizes on the Wolverine ones? That would be slightly more use for me to judge....No way to tell?

Wait, shoulder? Across the back? You mean? Or from the neck? Any idea of chest sizes on the Wolverine ones? That would be slightly more use for me to judge....No way to tell?
Shoulder measurement like this image. That is the jacket measurement, which is probably about 1/2 inch larger than the measurement you would get on your mody wearing a thin t shirt.

I do not have chest measurements for any of the sale items.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back