Wolverine's Jackets

Re: Wolverine's Jackets

Man, that looks really sharp. I have been wanting a new leather jacket, and I'm in between the X1 and the X3 from Vanson. By the way, I am familiar with Vansons quality, and am always impressed, but are these jackets adequate for motorcycling? Also, I don't remember the gaussets being blue in X3, though I haven't seen it in a while. And I've seen pictures of the X1 having either brown, or gold(or any variation) gaussets. Which is accurate? Thanks

Last edited:

JT - These are done in the same competition weight leather as Vanson's other racing gear...the jackets are definitely made for riding and protecting your ass if you hit the pavement. These aren't some fashion leather junk like most of the other fall-short versions available. :cool

Oh here's a screen shot for ya... the gussets are the same color as the center arm stripe. I went over all the details on this one.
sleeveshot.jpg

I figured that Vanson wouldn't slack off on leathers, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the picture of the gussets, I just couldn't remember seeing it in the movie. You said about 3-4 months for the both the X1 and X3, right? Thanks for your help

No problemo jt... Yep about 3-4 months turn-around from jacket order to completion. Although it really depends on how it goes through the production line. I got my X3 at about the 4 month mark, but the X1 made it through in about 2.5 months. It was quite a surprise since I put my X1 order in well after the X3 yet it came out much sooner.

No problemo jt... Yep about 3-4 months turn-around from jacket order to completion. Although it really depends on how it goes through the production line. I got my X3 at about the 4 month mark, but the X1 made it through in about 2.5 months. It was quite a surprise since I put my X1 order in well after the X3 yet it came out much sooner.
That X3 jacket looks really nice! Are you going to weather it?

LRunner - I'll definitely be weathering this one... I should be receiving it back in about a week or so, I had some slight changes made to the patterns for accuracy sake and had my own jacket collar adjusted accordingly. The patterns have been corrected for all production jackets, but I wanted my collar to look the same as the final production version.
I may only have the jacket for a short stay before it goes back out onto another venture, but I'll see if I can sqeeze in some weathering and pics before it goes back out.

Man I love this jacket....a couple more months and I hope to be talking to you about snagging one finally, THEMAN :)

That's crazy Gunt! I wish I had known yours was still in limbo... I would've been happy to see what I could do to move them along on it. Even though I got my partnership going with Vanson on these well after your initial order, I'm sure I could've helped out a bit. I'm glad yours is finally getting finished though for you.

I can't wait to show you guys the latest run of X1s I should have here in the next few days!
I know one member has been waiting since last fall for his... luckily this one will now be just about as screen accurate as anyone has ever seen.

There were hellashish holdups on the correct Dark Brown Comp weight leather we needed. But now everything has finally come together.
Since Filmjackets.com got hands on access to a screen used X1 Wolverine, I was able to do some final pattern changes to get all the exacting details added/changed. So now, bar none, this jacket has the most accurate colors, stitching, cut/fitment on a Wolverine jacket.

As far as X3s go, I have a run of those in some newer adjusted colors as well... they should be done in a few weeks. These will be a tad more color accurate right out of the box. There were some minor adjustments I made for accuracy sake on some pocket measurement and the way the bottom front comes around to the zipper. These are hardly noticeable, but I'm anal and wanted the adjustments made for SA.

Next comes the badest X-O... :cool

Last edited:

Yeah, crazy. I know. And, the fact that I took 6 extra months to deliver my new measurements, because we had to start over, didn't help. But, hey, the order is in. Thanks, anyway, man.

hmmm. Well I just bought Knightsaber's X1, but I think I might have to start saving for an X-0 as it really does look the best of the lot. Keep up posted on when it will become available TM.

Awesome... his was a good deal!

I'll definitely be keeping you all updated, I should have the first X-Origins out in the fall... so that everyone will be able to order them in time for the premier.

Yes, I'll be providing the Logan-XO (x-men origins: wolverine) version of the jacket in full competition weight cowhide.

My wife wanted me to ask two questions. First, can you share the price, and two, does Hugh Jackman come WITH the Jacket? Because she said he is "Yummy"
:lol

Yes, I'll be providing the Logan-XO (x-men origins: wolverine) version of the jacket in full competition weight cowhide.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back