Done / Completed Yavin 4 Medal Ribbons and Luke ANH Belt Pouch Buttons, Ben Kenobi Belt Buckles

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was able to source Genuine British Military Issue Wool Ties that were used for the ribbons on the Yavin Medals as well as the aluminum buttons that were used on the double Swiss Army pouch for Luke's ANH belt. I also happen to have the raw brass components to make accurate Ben Kenobi Belt Buckles. I was lucky enough to get direct reference pictures with measurements of the screen used belt. I then had brass plates cut to the correct size and I modded one of them to make my personal belt for my Ben Kenobi costume. I can offer more of these brass plates with the corresponding rods so you can make your own screen accurate Ben Kenobi Belt buckle. I have a number of these items available that I am happy to pass on to anyone in need.

If there is any interest in these items please reply to this thread and I will post pictures with prices. Thank you!

Last edited:
OK cool. I'll post pictures and prices later tonight. Just be clear the buckles are just the components to make the buckle and not finished. The edges have to be rounded and the bar and post added though the brass rod will be supplied. These will be very inexpensive.

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE PM ME FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS!

YAVIN 4 MEDAL RIBBONS

Unissued Wool British Military Tie: $20 Each Shipped in (US)

DSCN4823.JPG
DSCN4824.JPG
DSCN4825.JPG

LUKE ANH BELT POUCH BUTTONS

Genuine Swiss Army Ammo Pouch Buttons: $2.00 each (contact for exact shipping)

DSCN4810.JPG
DSCN4812.JPG

Obi-Wan Brass Buckle Parts Kit:

What you get with the Kit: Solid Brass Plate cut to the correct dimensions, Brass Tubing, Brass Rod (telescopes into tubing):

$20.00 plus shipping

DSCN4803.JPG
DSCN4804.JPG
DSCN4805.JPG

-These brass plates are cut to size using dimensions off the real screen used belt buckle, accounting for the curvature of the buckle and the angle the reference photographs were taken. With a little work these can match the real buckle exactly!

Here are shots of the screen used Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi belt, including the "banana pouch" which is not a functional piece but simply two pieces of leather glued and riveted together to resemble a pouch. To my knowledge these have never been shown before to the general public. These were provided by the curator of the Power of Costume exhibit.

Screenused Belt (1).jpg
Screenused Belt (2).jpg
Screenused Belt (3).jpg
Screenused Belt (4).jpg
Screenused Belt (5).jpg
Screenused Belt (6).jpg
ScreenusedBelt.jpg
ScreenusedBelt.jpg

Last edited:
Please PM me your full name with full mailing address and zipcode. If you're located in the U.S. it's $20 shipped and if outside the U.S. it's $20 plus exact shipping. Thank you!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back